Ship development

OK So I have every ship maxed except Phantom and Ghost. Don't have Tie Reaper, Cassian's ship nor the Falcon. Top 3 every day and 34m+ in ship currency. What I was wondering is what is going to happen when ships actually gets some attention? Id be willing to bet that everyone in their respective shards that is top 20 rank has at least has 25m+ in credits. SO when they eventually do release ships or content the same top 20 are going to stay to 20. Is my thinking flawed? Wheres the competitive aspect? We all use the same ships. And when new stuff does eventually come out, they will be maxed on day 1. Every day i go from top 3 to 5-6 over night, rinse and repeat. It's getting boring. I know a lot of people don't like ships but I really enjoy it. I really hope that this new Hoth territory thing expands ship usage.
I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    It most definitely will. I can say with almost 100% certainty, we will be receiving a starfighter for Luke and/or the Millenium Falcon for one of the Hans. They won't miss an opportunity to cash out on these new toons.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    I there with you. Millions squirreled away. Maxed out every ship I can. Place 1st at payout everyday.
    Then I see some of my own guild mates in the hundreds and clearly they have no interest in ships.
    Without more content and ships people find it boring and I can see why.
    I just know the devs are working towards something and I'm totally happy preparing for it.
  • Options
    I'm top 20 and level 80 and don't have many credits for ships. But you make a good point :smile: