Shard shop useless

Job
49 posts Member
Ok. I like the update, but the shard shop is really less than useless. Every other place gives you 5 shards and it gives you 2? Random toons every day so maybe in a year or 2 if I'm real lucky I can level my ewok scout and never use him. I don't like to complain, but really should be reworked

Replies

• Options
    Yeah n don't forget about the events 8k for 25 energy??!!! 2, 3 star training droids???!!!
  • Options
    I was so optimistic about the shard shop but it really is useless. Only 6 characters per day, no chance to change them or refresh, random toons show up even if you have them at 7* already, these toons are farmable elsewhere 99% of the time, and if you do get lucky once a week to actually find a character you need, you only get 2 shards for them. They really need to rethink the shard shop because right now its useless to F2P and P2P people unfortunately
  • Job
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Another day of useless shards
  • Options
    It just came out guys, let it run for a while.
  • Options
    If you like the update why create a brand new thread stipulating the shard shop is useless (of which many have been created before), "they" know that there is a problem that needs looking into, give it time ffs!