Credit problems, possible solution

I think right now we are all having issues with credits.

I haven't leveled or starred anyone in the last four days (except for leveling one level one hero to level two each day to get the daily reward). Over that time I've barely accumulated 1.5 million credits (spent some on gear, but nothing else). During this time I have leveled up from 65-67, spending lots of crystals trying to get my Jedi started up. I have gotten the shards to get one toon to 7, three to 6, and a couple others to 2-5. My A team wasn't even at max level before this as I was already broke.

Now it would take a minimum of 5 million to get my A team and Jedi starred and leveled. That's doesn't consider the 7 other heroes who I have enough shards for, but don't have the credits. Or the other toons I would like to try and level. Also, to take a new toon (say Yoda) from 1 to 67 is 1.9 million.

I know I'm rambling, but we can all agree it's broken

Possible solutions - each of these is stand alone, they shouldn't be combined

Option A - Get rid of training droids. They are redundant. I already bought/earned the training droids so why would I need to spend credits to use them. Training is now just paid for and doesn't require those **** droids. The droids we already have get traded in for cash, the droid challenges are replaced with more credit challenges and the credit drop for all energy challenges goes up by 50% or so to replace the training droid rewards.

Option B - The credit drop at higher level LS and DS stages needs to be made more appropriate to the exponential change in credits needed as you level. And I'm talking 10x addition of credits per stage. Currently it barely goes up at all if you consider that level 7 costs 10 energy a stage as opposed to 6 at level 4.

Option C - Alter the meta on what credits are spent on. Drastically reduce the cost of leveling a toon (>50% reduction). This seems to be the biggest hurdle. Leave starring a character where it is but make the cost of crafting gear or raising skills higher as this is a more voluntary act. You can't compete as a level one character, but you can at least compete if you are max level and just working on skills/gear.

I know option C is probably a non-starter this late in the game as people will freak about how much they already spent on credits. But if you gave people a week or so to prep for,this change, they could even it out. It just sucks that I unlocked two level one heroes and about to have another one in Yoda and I'm a week(s) away from having them at a playable level.

Rant over

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Replies