Noticed something odd...am I missing something?

Looked at top arena team mods and was shocked to see NO +30-36 crit damage triangle mods on a single toon...

If they're pulling top rankings without the crit triangle mods, then are they really that big of a deal? Or is this an arena thing and they switch them out for other aspects of the game? Thoughts?

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I use CD. Things is, Rex leads tend to use Health and Protection. CD primaries are also a little hard to find with decent speed secondaries. I have maybe two mods (out of 2k+) with 5* CD primary and 10+ speed secondary.
  • Options
    It really depends on the team/character...
  • sjkerhfgdjhd
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Was it a Nihilus lead? He removes all crit chance for increased offence, so crit damage mods do absolutely nothing on those teams. I think some of the mixed empire/Sith squads with Thrawn also have all toons with low crit chance, in which case they wouldn't use CD triangles either.
  • niko2018
    171 posts Member
    Options
    Why whould you want CD on a toon that have 20% CC or even lower? And you gonna put CD on tank? Is not like every toon need CD triangle, my team only got one CD triangle and I can pull top rank no problems
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The simple answer, at this point with any people able to move around in arena...

Speed. At all costs, speed.