Forsaken Ones are BACK! Now Recruiting! Grab Your Spot Today!

Replies

• Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome to our 3 new members.
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    ⬆️ Who wants GK
  • jessethxmpsxn
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Discord request sent :) Keen to have a chat over there! (from 'dudecicles')
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Got it. Look forward to the chat.
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome Dudecicles to the Ones!!
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    We still have slots open !
  • Carduel
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi there, buddy, still have any place left? I'd like to try it too -
    my ally code is 454-285-445 (username Carduel on swgoh.gg and on Discord)
    level 85, over 30 7* toons, haven´t done any heroic yet, but keen to try it:-)
    I Live in Europe.
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome Carduel to the Ones. We still have spots available.
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    The Ones just added 2 more guilds and we are up to 17 guilds! We have plenty of room!
  • Onslow
    67 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for a guild to do more raids so I can get more gear. Would love to get GK and Han too. In my current guild I finish top 3 in both raids every time, the problem is they are only level 5 and happen about every other week. Would love more opportunities.
    Ally Code: 631-682-591
    Discord: Onslow#9373
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/onslow/
    Level 85
    28 seven star, 9 six star
    Only one at gear 10 (Dooku) and three at gear nine (Vader, Plo Koon and Fives) Hence why I'm looking for a new guild.
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Onslow. I sent you a Discord friend request. We would love to have you in the Ones Alliance and help you get GK.
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome to our 3 new recruits yesterday! Are you as excited about Territory Battles as the Ones? Join today to get on the Han, GK, and Territory Battles train!!
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Plenty of spots left! Are you ready for Territory Battles?
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Who is ready to take the next step and conquer TB?
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Who is ready to take the next step? Join today!
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Did you get your CLS? Are you ready for TB?
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/luigi01080/, hi I would like to join a guild that does heroic rancor and heroic tank on a frequent basis, also waiting for territory battles. Lvl 85 and on daily. Would like to start farming up for Han Solo and general kenobi
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Our Alliance consist of no less than 15 guilds worldwide, with almost 750 players worldwide. As such "The Ones" is one of the biggest gaming-alliance in the game with a great network to similar Alliances, well-known top players and streamers.

For us, we found "the Ones" to be a good fitting name to represent what we stand for: We are united in our cause to enable players of the game "Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes" to enjoy the game far more than anywhere else.

Territory Battles:

The new planned content in the game will become the new benchmark for top players to overcome. Do you have what it takes and want to join our cause and help us CRUSH Territory Battles?

Requirements:
    - Level 85
    - Unlocked Commander Luke Skywalker
    - SWGOH.GG Collection Score of more than 70 (high number of 7* characters with Gear Level 10/11)
    - Top 100 Arena
    - 600 energy/ day contribution

If interested? Please message me on discord oneAzryel#2691 or LINE (azry3l).

Thanks for taking the time to read my post

oneAzryel

http://www.the-ones.net
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    ⬆️ Are you ready? Contact me today!
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    ⬆️ Come conquer Territory Battles with us !!
  • Options
    ⬆️ Let's max Territory Battles together?
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Are you ready to be part of White Lotus and and Conquer Territory Battles with the Ones.

Our Alliance consist of no less than 15 guilds worldwide, with almost 750 players worldwide. As such "The Ones" is one of the biggest gaming-alliance in the game with a great network to similar Alliances, well-known top players and streamers.

For us, we found "the Ones" to be a good fitting name to represent what we stand for: We are united in our cause to enable players of the game "Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes" to enjoy the game far more than anywhere else.
    Territory Battles:
    The new planned content in the game will become the new benchmark for top players to overcome. Do you have what it takes and want to join our cause and help us CRUSH Territory Battles?
    Requirements:
    - Level 85
    - SWGOH.GG Collection Score of more than 60 (high number of 7* characters with Gear Level 10/11)
    - Top 100 Arena
    oneAzryel
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Are you ready?
  • Options
    Azryel wrote: »

Territory Battles:

Requirements:
    - Level 85
    - SWGOH.GG Collection Score of more than 70 (high number of 7* characters with Gear Level 10/11)
    - Top 100 Arena

oneAzryel

bump
  • Options
    I'd join the "ones" if I wasn't already in it
  • SKZR
    93 posts Member
    Options
    Just hit 88 mil in guild galactic power!
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options

Are you ready to be part of White Lotus and and Conquer Territory Battles with the Ones.

Territory Battles:
    Requirements:
    - Level 85
    - SWGOH.GG Collection Score of more than 60 (high number of 7* characters with Gear Level 10/11)
    - Top 100 Arena
    -
    If interested? Please message me on discord oneAzryel#2691 or LINE (azry3l)

oneAzryel