Rebellion Order 128MGP Heroic raids on farm, looking for players to fill merc spaces.

Prev134
JJay
368 posts Member
edited April 2019
Hi everyone, we are the Rebellion Order, we are looking to replace a long time player in the guild, due to other commitments , so drop me a message if you're interested in joining, we run regular HAAT and H-Pit, and the new Sith raid, the group is made up of people all over the world.

In our last LS TB we earned 38 stars, and will be aiming higher and higher as we go.

We have lost only a handful of Territory War battles since it started, and we’re getting better each time.

DS TB is 36* and we will improve on it, all members are working on their IPD special mission requirements and we will soon be earning a lot of shards, our team already earn more than 88+ ROLO shards each LS TB.

If you like the idea of collaborating with group of down to earth friendly guys and gals, please contact me, and we might be able to fit you in.

Ideal applicants will have ROLO required characters and IPD required characters already leveled and geared, it’s quite important for us, so don’t waste your time contacting me if you haven’t at least started on them.

Contact me here or in Line, my ID is JimmyTheSinger

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Thanks. (09/07/2017)
———————————————————————————————————————————————————

That is a very old post, but rather than delete it, I thought editing would be nice to show you the age of the guild, it’s been through some great times and tough times, but now looking good.

We are looking for up to six players to fit the boots of mercs that will be used for the Heroic Sith raid.

Ideally players that are able to take on a lot by themselves within the guild rather than newer players, anyone below 3.5 MGP need not apply, unless you have a serious line up.

Players that are looking to earn high rewards in the HSR will do well as there’s not so much competition to beat, which is why we’re using mercs on the next run and until we find new blood.

I’ve been around for a long time in the game, so any questions I’m happy to answer, hope to hear from you, if you’re interested drop me a message here or in the apps detailed above.
Post edited by JJay on

Replies