Weekly Toon Idea: Hoth Leia

Tman
257 posts Member
In honor of my sister's birthday this week I decided to do a variation of Leia, since she is my sisters favorite character.

Princess Leia(Hoth): Rebel, Support, Hoth Squad

Leading Shot(Basic): Deal Physical Damage to target enemy dealing additional damage equal to 10% of target ally health. Zeta: Stack the additional damage for each buff on target ally.

Ion Cannon(Special): Deal physical damage to target enemy and heal teammates the damage taken. Zeta deal damage to all enemies. (Cooldown:3)

Tactical Retreat(Special): All characters who have taunt unique or specials taunts for 2 turns and damage immunity for 1 turn. All other allies gain critical hit immunity for 2 turns. (Cooldown:4)

Military Princess(Leader): Rebels gain 30% Speed when an ally taunts(excluding taunter), and Leia gains 2% TM when a Rebel Ally takes a turn.

The Emperor's Biggest Opposition(Unique): Empire enemies have a 15% chance of being stunned when their TM is higher than 90%.

So how did you guys like it? What's your Version? Who should be next weeks character? You guys speculate. I will be unable to reply til Friday so I'm not ignoring you guys. Also if you don't have guild search for the 12 Parsecs and join there, I'm the leader of that guild and would really appreciate it.
Signing of, TMan.
I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    A few questions.

Is the speed bonus from the leadership similar to Boba's leadership? Does it stack or just come and go with a single (or multiple) taunts?

Also, does the unique only work if you damage an Empire toon with 90% TM or more, or whenever they reach 90% TM? The latter sounds a bit overpowered, unless it's resistable and relies on Leia's Potency. Even then it's kind of out there. Lot's of RNG involved.

One last point. Her zeta'd Ion cannon sounds really messy. Almost Executrix Imperial Assault sketchy. Really don't want battle flipping specials involved.

Really cool concept. I vote Revan next week ;)
  • Options
    Tman wrote: »
    In honor of my sister's birthday this week I decided to do a variation of Leia, since she is my sisters favorite character.

Princess Leia(Hoth): Rebel, Support, Hoth Squad

Leading Shot(Basic): Deal Physical Damage to target enemy dealing additional damage equal to 10% of target ally health. Zeta: Stack the additional damage for each buff on target ally.

Ion Cannon(Special): Deal physical damage to target enemy and heal teammates the damage taken. Zeta deal damage to all enemies. (Cooldown:3)

Tactical Retreat(Special): All characters who have taunt unique or specials taunts for 2 turns and damage immunity for 1 turn. All other allies gain critical hit immunity for 2 turns. (Cooldown:4)

Military Princess(Leader): Rebels gain 30% Speed when an ally taunts(excluding taunter), and Leia gains 2% TM when a Rebel Ally takes a turn.

The Emperor's Biggest Opposition(Unique): Empire enemies have a 15% chance of being stunned when their TM is higher than 90%.

So how did you guys like it? What's your Version? Who should be next weeks character? You guys speculate. I will be unable to reply til Friday so I'm not ignoring you guys. Also if you don't have guild search for the 12 Parsecs and join there, I'm the leader of that guild and would really appreciate it.
    Signing of, TMan.

Kewl! I think that the Unique needs to be better tho, maybe they have a 65% chance when their TM is higher than 50%?
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Happy birthday to your sister by the way.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    Tman wrote: »
    The Emperor's Biggest Opposition(Unique): Empire enemies have a 15% chance of being stunned when their TM is higher than 90%..
    This part makes no sense. First of all, I don't think the mechanics are in the game to have an action occur at a specific % of TM. You might as well just say that they have a 15% chance to be stunned each turn, unless you're trying to limit the positive value of blocking counterattacks, or the negative value of giving the enemy time to cleanse the stun. Honestly, the closest I can imagine would be a 15% chance at the beginning of each enemy turn to lose a % of their TM, effectively delaying their turn. This has the added benefit of allowing different skill levels to increase the % lost until whatever maximum you think is balanced.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    I think at max skill level, a 25% chance to lose 50% turn meter at the beginning of their turn would be a better choice and a bit less RNG dependant.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    This is very very very OP. do you even read these before posting?
  • Options
    Lol. These types of posts are some of the worst posts on the forums.

Please don't do one of these every week. They're terrible.

Let the devs dev. Players should just play.

• Options
    Lol. These types of posts are some of the worst posts on the forums.

Please don't do one of these every week. They're terrible.

Let the devs dev. Players should just play.

-1 let he write what he wants. He is not doing anything wrong.
  • Options
    +1 for the creativity and for the tribute
    Ps: she is too OP
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Finally back guys. I'd like to thank you for the comments( I'll make next week toon a little less OP), and my sister thanks you guys, too. Sundays characters are gonna make the Mandaloreans hide. ;)
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman