Who has been your favorite character and why?

Prev1
For me it's Jedi Knight Anakin. He just hits so hard and I love Jedi and I am so freaking pumped to zeta qgj. If I could have any character in the present game though, I'd want GK. Obi-Wan is my favorite ever (besides Jedi luke)

Replies

• Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Finn, good damage for a tank, stun, expose, cleanse, heal for him and Poe (mostly GW), and his leader of course
  • SimonC
    36 posts Member
    Options
    Maul, I got him back when he didn't have daze and was bad but his double damage against Jedi and the fact he gains 100 percent TM on a kill literally made him SO fun in GW and now with daze and lead he is really good.
  • dryd3n
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Ezra! He has much dmg and is fun to play. Also he is a great Character in Star Wars: Rebels
  • Options
    When? Early on it was Rey.... Because..... She's a nightmare at lower levels and.... She's Rey.
    Gone through many now. Right now, I can't say who it would be.
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    K2!!!! all day
  • Options
    K2 makes me want to break my phone every time I go against him he's so f***ing annoying
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Early iterations of them game my favourite was GS. later turned to Maul & Rex... Now id say my favourite is DN or Jyn.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Fives was my favourite for a long ling time

Now i would probably say DN or GK
  • Options
    Thrawn for me. So much much fun to use, so many different strategies in play. And transforming my arena team. DN as a close runner- up. Annihilate is just so satisfying
  • Options
    Haha K2 is relentless he's so freaking good
  • onk
    316 posts Member
    Options
    R2Z2 is my favorite! He is a real game changer for me and Zaul killer.
  • Options
    Definitely NOT Stormtrooper Han or Raid Han. Most likely Hoth Han will sцск just as hard...
  • Options
    Grand Moff Tarkin and Grand Admiral Thrawn. Mostly because I am a big fanboy for both and I even used Tarkin before his rework xD. Now I love that Tarkin is actually a good leader with a hard hitting attacks and decent speed ... and Thrawn is a masterpiece in this game anyway. When I even farm Rebels for a character, that means something :#
    The Jedi are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe
    -Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin
  • Options
    dryd3n wrote: »
    Ezra! He has much dmg and is fun to play. Also he is a great Character in Star Wars: Rebels

Agreed. I've run Ezra for the last week and it's so fun. Involving other members of your team for the assist call, crit for 30k with flourish or double hit on basic smashing chirrut. It's all so much fun.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    shore, because he looks cool =D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't used him in arena for many months, but I got a lot of mileage out of Emperor Palpatine. I still use him with a stun team in GW at times. Barbecuing a full team of shocked/stunned enemies over, and over, and getting 75% TM every time never gets old.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Right now Biggs, love his ship and his character kit in general. He seems OP without a zeta. Couldnt imagine him with one.

Bariss for early game. She was crucial for me before zetas came into play for GW. Which is where the majority of my credits came from early game.
    Post edited by Blackbeardpepe on
  • Options
    Qui gon, he can give offense up so easily
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    When I started playing it was Asajj. Her Stun on basic, dispell and AoE which could refresh on a finishing blow was amazing.
    Now, I've tried Thrawn with troopers and he became my favourite character.
  • Options
    Barriss she was a godsend to my GW team before i started to develop real focus.
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Probs QGJ. He's been my tried and true Swiss Army Knife the entire time I've been playing. He's not exactly a universal character like Boba with utility everywhere, but he's great for a support character that's been around so long.
  • Options
    DN by farrr....iconic and his kit doesnt let him down
    My Collection Red Lining the Revan Counter

• Options
    Zeta boba!
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    DT. Hasn't left my arena line up since he came out. He's a heckin good toon.
  • Osh
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Boba Fett without a doubt. A veritable Carrier Bag of a toon.

Enjoyed using him before the rework but always felt short-changed. After the rework he's a beast. Decent leader ability so an ideal choice for a neutral/mixed team. Useful basic which adds dot and can hit twice, aoe ability block which was the go-to opening move before Nihilus' cooldown increaser. Then there's Execute for punishing revivers (I'm looking at you Daka) and buff-heavy toons.

On top of that BHR has won many a pvp for me when I shouldn't have, he is a true match-winner.
  • Options
    Maul is on the top.
    I use him against whatever.
    Takes on every low health enemy, daze them, and gain +32% health under EP lead if you would feel his health too low.
    Combined with EP makes him even mote deadly, because he kills everyone in row who was weakened by EP.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    Luminara or sidious were my favorites over a year ago, but now it'd have to be boba. He's not as useful now, but whenever my zader inflicts DOTs on someone, then chirrut cleanses them, you can bet boba will be all over that with an execute
  • Options
    Tough call, but I gotta say Ayla Secura. Such a great Jedi, especially before the power creep we've had. Stuns, counters, calls assists, heals herself...just a hell of a great all around toon to play.
  • Options
    Chaze because I like people to hate me. Also just about any Sith.
  • Options
    Dooku under a Nihilus lead.

You have fought valiantly....