Fleet reinforcement calling order for AI

Serverus
22 posts Member
edited July 2017
Does AI call reinforcements in fleet battles randomly or in a certain order, say, starting from the leftmost ship? Knowing this would enable a more precise fleet composition.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    left to right, i'm 90% sure.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    It's definitely not random. I'm facing the same people everyday and I can guarantee that when the AI calls for reinforcements, it's always in the same order. I am not sure if it's left to right though. But it sounds logical.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Left to right on auto, so I assume AI does the same.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yep. Left to right.
  • Options
    Thankee for responding, guys. I've been thinking the same way, left to right sounds logical, but I've never tested this and wanted to see other players' experience.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Left to right, so when I first unlocked Rex's ARC I was sure to put him aaaaaaall the way to the right, because while I was sure I'd use him well despite his low level, I didn't trust the AI in the slightest.

Anyway, he's geared now so it's moot and he's back to the left
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Well, currently I'm running Tarkin starting with Jedi Consular, Biggs, Imperial TIE, TIE Advanced and FO TIE. My reinforcements are Ahsoka, Wedge and Scimitar, and the order I call them in changes every battle depending on the situation. Wedge would probably be the most optimal toon to be called first.