A Bronzium Exclusive Toon Community Project

Replies

• VarangianVigilante
    36 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    This is my first try to create a kit, but I think this could work for Jaxxon. I see him as Anti-Tank Attacker.

Jaxxon, Scoundrel, Attacker

Call the Shots (Basic)

Deal Physical Damage to two target enemies. If both shots hit, Jaxxon gains retribution for two rounds.

I ain't no rodent (special)

Deal physical damage and has a 50 % damage chance to stun or daze. If the opponent has a taunt the damage is doubled.

Lepi hothead (unique)

Whenever an opponent taunts, Jaxxon gains 80 % turnmeter and inflicts the taunting opponent with expose and evation down.

Further: Maybe his ship "Rabbit's Foot" could be Bronzium exclusive too"
    The Jedi are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe
    -Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin
  • Options
    I'd much rather see some of the old Marvel characters than something from a commercial poorley disguised as a TV show to sell franchised merchandise to little kiddies.

spiderman!
    I Like Wicket. A Lot.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/c/chocolateytmc
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    His one unique doesn't even affect him :(
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    This is my first try to create a kit, but I think this could work for Jaxxon. I see him as Anti-Tank Attacker.

Jaxxon, Scoundrel, Attacker

I like it.
    He is non canonized, however usually appeared in several comics/episodes which are the part of the canon.
    He is an easter egg as well
    Post edited by First_but_66_Order on
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    *List is Out of Date*
    *Check below*
  • Options
    Sounds fun idea
    Lost in the 20th century
  • yoda_san
    150 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Never tried to make a kit before and this is supposed to be kinda bad kit but i just thought it sounded funny. :D

GNK ("gonk") power droid
    Tank, droid, light side?

Basic: Durability
    Gain protecrion up for 1(maybe 2?) Turns

Special: Power up
    Target ally gains speed up (and maybe some other bonus too idk) for 2 turns

Unique: Electrified
    When this unit is attacked, the attacking unit is damaged by ?% of the damage received

Unique: Electric explosion
    When this unit is destroyed it explodes and shocks all enemies (or maybe even both enemies and allies. Could maybe be funny/interesting)

Feel free to give feedback if you think it needs a buff or a nerf :D
    Just dont take the kit too seriously.
    All feedback is appreciated. :)
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    yoda_san wrote: »
    Never tried to make a kit before and this is supposed to be kinda bad kit but i just thought it sounded funny. :D

GNK ("gonk") power droid
    Tank, droid, light side

Aaawesome.
    I refined it a bit.
    added into OP
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    *list is out of date*
    *check the one below*
  • Options
    C-3P0

Passive Droid Support with a variety of unique abilities to defy the odds and protect his allies

Affiliations

Light Side, Droid, Galactic Republic, Rebel, Resistance, Support

We’re Doomed! (BASIC)

Grant target ally 100% Turn Meter, with an 85% chance to also grant them Advantage for 1 Turn. The target ally can only use their Basic Ability and deal 10% less damage. If the target ally had more than 25% Turn Meter, grant a random other ally 20% Turn Meter

Determine The Odds (SPECIAL)

All allies gain 45% Turn Meter and an extra 15% Max Protection. In addition, all enemies lose 20% Offence and 10% of their Max Protection for 3 turns.

If R2-D2 is present, he is called to Assist against the target enemy. (Cooldown: 5 Turns)

Not The Droids Your Looking For (UNIQUE)

C-3P0 begins the encounter with Foresight and has a 60% chance to gain Foresight whenever a Droid ally is Critically Hit or an ally is defeated. If R2-D2 is present, he also gains this ability.

Whilst C-3P0 or R2-D2 has Foresight all Light Side and Droid allies gain 20% Offence and 5% Critical Damage.

Translate And Interpret (UNIQUE)

Whenever C-3P0 is damaged he gains 9% Turn Meter. In addition, whenever C-3P0 is Critically Hit, a random ally Support or Attacker gains 12% Offence and 8% Critical Chance for 1 Turn.

Daring Droids (UNIQUE)

C-3P0 gains 7 Speed and 15% Defence for each Light Side ally. If R2-D2 is present, he gains an extra 15% Critical Chance and 20% Potency.

Speed: 115

I like this for C3PO
  • Options
    Roger is the greatest star wars character of all time, but please no legos in the game.
  • Options
    I want a turduckin in bronziums.
  • Options
    Roger is the greatest star wars character of all time, but please no legos in the game.

Fortunatelly, Roger is a B1 which can easily be coverted to Non-lego
  • Options
    @CarterH
    I have seen that one, but i dont want to use someone else's design without him accepting it
  • Options
    Chocolate wrote: »
    I'd much rather see some of the old Marvel characters than something from a commercial poorley disguised as a TV show to sell franchised merchandise to little kiddies.

spiderman!

You are aware thar Star Wars have been around since 1977 right? And during the 80s Marvel and DC almost had a duopoly on comics?

So no; I'm not refering to superheroes.
  • Options
    What about someone like watto? His zeta could (somehow) makes droids great again!
  • Options
    Chocolate wrote: »

spiderman!

You are aware thar Star Wars have been around since 1977 right? And during the 80s Marvel and DC almost had a duopoly on comics?

So no; I'm not refering to superheroes.

SW comics were released by Marvel and Black Horse.
    Currently Marvel has Ongoing Star Wars comics series
  • Options
    RandyMarsh wrote: »
    What about someone like watto? His zeta could (somehow) makes droids great again!

With a "Mind tricks don't work on me" unique against Jedi xD
    The Jedi are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe
    -Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin
  • Options
    RandyMarsh wrote: »

With a "Mind tricks don't work on me" unique against Jedi xD

like the only direct counter to Old Ben
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    *List is out of date*
    *Updated list is below*
  • Options
    As long as they are only for PvE and 'raid-ready' when unlocked, I'm fine with it
  • CameronD
    150 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    PIT droid
    Droid, Support
    Clumsy support unit that gets progressively annoying thoroughout the battle.

Basic: Wrench Swing
    Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict daze for 1 turn.

Special: Try not to die(starts on 3 cooldown)
    PIT droid grants evasion up for 2 turns to all allies, all allies are also immune to AoE attacks while evasion up is active.

Special: Now THIS is pod racing(starts on 5 cooldown)
    PIT droid ducks and calls in 3 Pod racer cars and deal massive(not instant death just a lot) to 3 random enemies and allies. Just because PIT droid ducks doesn't make him immune to this. Good luck!

Special: I can Fix it(start 2 turn cooldown, then has 6 turn cooldown)
    Can regain 100% of any droid allies Health and dispels 1 random debuff on that ally. Zeta: Unit also gains 100% protection.

Unique: Accident prone
    Becuase of PIT droids constant ability to survive accidents, he has +50% max defense, +30% max protection, and -10% max health. He is immune to daze but has a additional 25% chance to get stunned when stun is attempting to be inflicted.

Kinda different, has its uses and has his flaws but that's always been the PIT droid, just a clumsy cyclops that someone survives some crazy things.
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    CameronD wrote: »
    PIT droid
    Droid, Support

I feel it is a bit too much for him.
    I will try to simplify him without jeopardizing his basic characteristics.
  • Options
    @CameronD
    I reworked him quite a bit, i hope you like it.
    If you do, i insert him to OP
    PIT droid

Droid, Support, Light side

Wrench Swing basic

Try not to die special cd: 3
    PIT droid gains evasion up for 2 turns.
    Allies gain potency up and critical chance up for 3 turns.
    Droid allies also gain 40% turn meter

It was just an 'accident' special (starts on 5 cooldown) cd: 5
    Deal special damage to all enemy with 80% percent chance do deal massive damage to one of the hit enemies on random. This attack cant be evaded.
    If this attack didnt deal massive damage, then everyone loses 10% of his max health and PIT droid recovers 50% of his max health.

I can Fix itspecial cd: 4
    Target ally gain 100% turn meter and recover 50% of his max health (doubelled if target ally is a droid)
    Dispel all debuff from droid allies.
    zeta: All allies gain 20% turn meter and targeted ally also recovers 50% of his max protection.
    (he can target himself)

Becuase of PIT droids constant ability to survive accidents, he has +50% max defense, +30% max protection, He is immune to daze, stagger and speed down, but cannot resist any other debuff.
  • Options
    My son LOVES Freemakers (he's 7). I find them pretty funny, too (Naboo N-1 Starfighter! Still with original chromium undercarriage!). Anyway, I have no ideas to share but I think a Bronzium-only character is quite a fun idea.
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    *List is out of date*
    *Updated list is at the last page*
  • Options
    @CameronD
    I reworked him quite a bit, i hope you like it.
    If you do, i insert him to OP
    PIT droid

Droid, Support, Light side

Wrench Swing basic

Try not to die special cd: 3
    PIT droid gains evasion up for 2 turns.
    Allies gain potency up and critical chance up for 3 turns.
    Droid allies also gain 40% turn meter

It was just an 'accident' special (starts on 5 cooldown) cd: 5
    Deal special damage to all enemy with 80% percent chance do deal massive damage to one of the hit enemies on random. This attack cant be evaded.
    If this attack didnt deal massive damage, then everyone loses 10% of his max health and PIT droid recovers 50% of his max health.

I can Fix itspecial cd: 4
    Target ally gain 100% turn meter and recover 50% of his max health (doubelled if target ally is a droid)
    Dispel all debuff from droid allies.
    zeta: All allies gain 20% turn meter and targeted ally also recovers 50% of his max protection.
    (he can target himself)

Becuase of PIT droids constant ability to survive accidents, he has +50% max defense, +30% max protection, He is immune to daze, stagger and speed down, but cannot resist any other debuff.

I dig the rework thanks!
  • Options
    We reached 6 participants.
    Will we reach 10?
    If you think 6 is enough to choose from, then we can have the poll...
  • CarterH
    57 posts Member
    Options
    What about Admiral Daala? She would be good for this as well.
  • Options
    Skippy the force sensitive Droid would be a good idea for this
This discussion has been closed.