Looking for a F2P Guild Look no Further

Would say we are a newly formed guild but we aren't we are a group of friends that got together to play the game and we are 25 strong and can easily clear the Heroic Rancor. just looking for 5-15 more people to help us collect more tickets and prepare for the updates to come!!!! Join our guild Men In Black II !!!!!!!!!!! Also add me my ally code is 121-757-565

Replies

• Options
    Would say we are a newly formed guild but we aren't we are a group of friends that got together to play the game and we are 20 strong and can easily make in to the last phase of the Rancor Heroic just looking for 5-20 more people to help us complete the raid!!!! Join our guild Men In Black !!!!!!!!!!! Also add me my ally code is 121-757-565
  • Options
    Join us
  • Options
    Ally code 121-757-565
  • Options
    Joiiiiiiiiinn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dunes
    36 posts Member
    Options
    We've got room for 20 members if you wanna join our guild we can finish the heroic rancor and working towards heroic tank raid
    We've got 28 members just struggling to fill the guild
  • Options
    Newly formed Guild Men In Black II again looking for casual players making atleast 400-600 tickets a day just out to have fun.

- We do not use 3rd party chats but can if needed
    - We are on the central time zone
    - Can easily complete 7 star Pit and 6 star raid
    - Ally Code 121-757-568
  • Options
    We have broken off from our sister guild because the game was not becoming fun anymore!

Newly formed Guild Men In Black II again looking for casual players making atleast 400-600 tickets a day just out to have fun. We are not new players though the entire guild less 2 people are level 85.

- Before you ask we are not merging into another guild but you guys can merge with us!
    - We do not use 3rd party chats but can if needed
    - We are on the central time zone
    - Can easily complete 7 star Pit and 6 star raid
    - Ally Code 121-757-568
  • Options
    We have 25 looking to possibly join another. Do you still have room?
  • Options
    @DarthD0ct0r we still have room
  • DarkDane
    176 posts Member
    Options
    I have 20-25 guys willing to merge. Hit me on line, id dydane
  • Options
    Bump