Empire vs rebel disparity

xReDeMpx
1690 posts Member
No seriously I just want to know why there is such a disparity between the two when it comes to releases?

So as we know after thrawn they said that rounds out empire for awhile but why is that it's fine to continually add more rebels when there are def other factions we all want to see have additions.

28 rebels

15 empire

But yet now with Territory battles they are adding 3 more rebels.....

Seriously stop with this over saturation of rebels

Replies

• Options
    Most of the significant characters in the SW universe are rebels.

I am fine with more rebels. I don't use them at the moment, but I'm sure I will devote some resources there eventually.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

I am fine with more rebels. I don't use them at the moment, but I'm sure I will devote some resources there eventually.

That don't mean they need to release rebels every single month and release them on other factions rework pass -_-
  • Options
    If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
  • Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

That don't mean they need to release rebels every single month and release them on other factions rework pass -_-

I liked the Empire Pass. Thrawn makes Empire more viable than any Rebel composition I can think of.
  • Options
    Even the "Imperial Month" brought a new rebel character and I feel like that for every new character from another faction they release a new rebel. In my opinion, despite the faction passes, it is ok to release characters that have nothing to do with the theme (Even though' if the "Imperial Month" also had a Rebels series side theme), but it feels rebel heavy. I hope that after the Empire rework we will see still some new Imperials. I hope for Iden Versio, since it downright screams EA synergy.

It is ok to have many rebels in the game, since they are sadly the protagonists in the movies, but a little balance in the game would be nice and this also means that more Separatists and Republic characters should be add into the game
    The Jedi are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe
    -Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin