What if

A zeta is worth 2000 ship currency... why can't u trade in a zeta for 2000 gear currency?

3 pieces of raid gear is worth 252 shard shop shards... u see where I'm going with this

Replies

• CrownV87
    143 posts Member
    Options
    Because to make the profit they want they have to limit avenues causing a bottleneck and then people force spend 10$ for a piece of gear to get 1 of hundreds of characters to the next gear level. You must be asleep cuz your straight dreamin....
  • Options
    I have a 7* sid. Can I trade that in for arena currency? I have 350 salvage for droid callers (the raid gear one). Can I exchange all of that?

Hint: bad idea
  • Ariella
    219 posts Member
    Options
    I'd prefer getting some crystals for Fleet Arena rank, in line with Squad Arena
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Can I trade back all my awful toons for credits, gear and energy please. thanks.
  • Options
    Ariella wrote: »

Hell no. Ships are good right now. You won't even reach top 100 if they gave crystals from the fleet arena, since p2p players will actually get interested in it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    CrownV87 wrote: »
    Because to make the profit they want they have to limit avenues causing a bottleneck and then people force spend 10$ for a piece of gear to get 1 of hundreds of characters to the next gear level. You must be asleep cuz your straight dreamin....

Kinda this^^

No one is forced to spend money, you can earn crystals at a fairly good pace and spend them on what you need.

But yes they want to create a bottle neck to slow progress, the whole point is to keep the game at a pace they set, unless you want to spend money to speed things up.
  • GreenGoblin96
    1321 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I have some saved free crystals, can I trade them for real money? :D
  • Options
    Can I trade in CUP and Nightsister initiate for R2D2?
  • Ariella
    219 posts Member
    Options
    Ariella wrote: »

Hell no. Ships are good right now. You won't even reach top 100 if they gave crystals from the fleet arena, since p2p players will actually get interested in it.

Trust me, I will ;-) Just as I float between 1-20 in Squad Arena.
    I'd genuinely welcome a bit more variety in Fleet PVP too, the more people interested in playing, the more tested I'll be and more fun I'll have. Plus, the more the devs will invest in it if they see an increase in the metrics of people caring about space ships!