Close to Kenobi. Best viable team?

Orleans
177 posts Member
Hey,

I still need one shard to activate General Kenobi finally. The gear I've already collected completely. I'd like to use it in the arena and I'm not sure how I do it most effectively. Current team: Rex (l), R2, Chaze and DN. So .. simply Meta. I know. I wonder if I should play General Kenobi as a leader. In the team should be: Chaze, Nihilus and, of course, GK himself. Possible: Rex and R2. How would you do it? Thought to remove Rex and use GK as Leader and R2. Have also previously tested Wedge (l), Chaze, R2 and Nihilus. Works quite well. Would be very grateful if you could give me advice.

My current inventory: swgoh.gg/u/xorleans/

Greetings,
Orleans

Replies

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Just replace Rex by GK. It's still a good team. The 2 other teams that you can do are:
    * GK, Chaze, DN, Thrawn.
    * Wedge(L), Chaze, GK, DN.
  • Options
    Orleans wrote: »
    Hey,

I still need one shard to activate General Kenobi finally. The gear I've already collected completely. I'd like to use it in the arena and I'm not sure how I do it most effectively. Current team: Rex (l), R2, Chaze and DN. So .. simply Meta. I know. I wonder if I should play General Kenobi as a leader. In the team should be: Chaze, Nihilus and, of course, GK himself. Possible: Rex and R2. How would you do it? Thought to remove Rex and use GK as Leader and R2. Have also previously tested Wedge (l), Chaze, R2 and Nihilus. Works quite well. Would be very grateful if you could give me advice.

My current inventory: swgoh.gg/u/xorleans/

Greetings,
    Orleans

Gk and +4.