Bug: QGJ attacked through taunt

BeWary
367 posts Member
This was really strange, but it happened to me yesterday in an arena or GW battle (I don't remember which). My team was led by Palpatine and had GK on it. GK was already taunting when the enemy QGJ took a turn. QGJ attacked Palpatine instead of GK. This was really weird. Incidentally, other attacks by the enemy team correctly targeted the taunting GK.

Replies

• Options
    That happened to me with baze taunting and my tfp shot at chirrut and then everyone else attacked baze after that
  • Options
    Also have noticed a lot of toons ignoring taunts and toons/ships being hit through foresight
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    That happened to me with baze taunting and my tfp shot at chirrut and then everyone else attacked baze after that

Remember that Baze regains taunt after Chirrut falls below full health. Today in GW I had a situation where a stunned Baze reached 100% tm, losing both stun and taunt, then Chirrut was attacked and Baze regained taunt. At 4x speed it at first looked like Baze's taunt was ignored until I figured out what happened.
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies guys.

@CG_Kozispoon any chance you guys could look into this?
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    And actually, BeWary, are you sure a similar thing didn't happen to you? GK lost taunt right before Qui-Gon's turn, and he crit so taunt came back?
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    And actually, BeWary, are you sure a similar thing didn't happen to you? GK lost taunt right before Qui-Gon's turn, and he crit so taunt came back?

Yes, I was watching carefully, it wasn't on auto or 4x speed. GK had taunt prior to the enemy QGJ's turn.