How much longer will shoretrooper be in shipments

I could maybe see myself purchasing him for p3 aat, anyone know when he will be taken out? he is in the last spot of 4/8 shards, so im guessing hell be gone by the next character releases which i think is gar saxon?

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Why do you think he is going to get out of ship,ents???
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    He'll go to 3 for 150 soon like other R1 guys.
  • WR4TH0R
    170 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    What i'd like to know is when/if he's gonna ever be reduced from 320/4 to the 150/3 price. he's an older toon than baze and chirrut who have both been reduced quite a while ago.
  • WR4TH0R
    170 posts Member
    Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    WR4TH0R wrote: »
    What i'd like to know is when/if he's gonna ever be reduced from 320/4 to the 150/3 price. he's an older toon than baze and chirrut who have both been reduced quite a while ago.

But he isn't a Rebel

That figures :smiley:
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Characters never leave shipments.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Soon? Doubt it. Premium hero. Maybe December.
  • Cardiff0
    516 posts Member
    Options
    im talking about going from the 320/640 spots
    Winstar wrote: »

he is in the last spot of 320/640 right now, so you would think he will go when the next characters come into shipments. there are 2 phoenix spots first and then a sith spot, then he is in there with DS rogue 1. when a new set of characters comes into shipments everyone just shifts right, right? and the last ones go to 100/150. so im guessing they will go out sometime this month when some characters come f2p.

does anyone know when gar saxon came out and how long the wait period they said between units coming out and going f2p was? maybe that is when they will move?
  • Cardiff0
    516 posts Member
    Options
    im talking about going from the 320/640 spots
    Winstar wrote: »

he is in the last spot of 320/640 right now, so you would think he will go when the next characters come into shipments. there are 2 phoenix spots first and then a sith spot, then he is in there with DS rogue 1. when a new set of characters comes into shipments everyone just shifts right, right? and the last ones go to 100/150. so im guessing they will go out sometime this month when some characters come f2p.

does anyone know when gar saxon came out and how long the wait period they said between units coming out and going f2p was? maybe that is when they will move?