Kallus

Does anyone think we should have Agent Kallus he could be a Empire and Rebel support character.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah. Ever since I saw 'Fulcrum' Ashoka I wanted Fulcrum Agent Kallus
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Options
    Support? I'd say either attacker or tank. Really probably a tank since he's basically the equal to zeb.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    BrillO wrote: »
    Support? I'd say either attacker or tank. Really probably a tank since he's basically the equal to zeb.

Right but if you've seen star wars rebels
    he helps the rebels under the codename fulcrum there for making him a support in certain actions but not physically
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Yes we need more rebels
  • Options
    There's probably gonna be two of him. Empire and Rebel (Season4)
  • Options
    They teased me horribly by using the season 3 Fulcrum symbol for the tease for Fulcrum Ahsoka Tano and I got my hopes up that it would be Agent Kallus. Now, I hope they do those of us that wanted Kallus a solid and give us a season 3 Kallus who has both Empire and Rebel synergy. :smiley: And some sort of extra synergy with Zeb, because of their history and Zeb practically being the one to recruit Kallus to the Rebellion.
  • flux_rono
    2130 posts Member
    Options
    i think he could be the first light and dark side toon... but if he gets two versions then starkiller can still be the first to have both, cant really make a difference for him unless its his clone but even then his clone was kinda both (but mainly light side)
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options

Having two of someone is SO last year now we are into THREE of toons
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Anditesh
    135 posts Member
    Options
    I think they could have the 2 versions of him, the Flucrum Agent Kallus, and a rebel Version for the next Season.
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

Having two of someone is SO last year now we are into THREE of toons

LOL
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    He should be empire. Dont like rebel kallus.
  • Options
    #hotkallus

Actually, I prefer the Imp version. All hail the Empire!!
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge