Omega events are so weak my 2 day old account could beat them

Can they be strengthened some? Not to the level of the 8 wave 3 tier assaults, but simply enough that I can't obliterate the entire wave with a single AoE attack from one of my H squad characters lol. And then maybe increase the reward. Sometimes I only do the omega tier, because the other ones are almost not worth doing. I would love to see another event like the K-2SO event, where we can hit a huge variety of tier difficulties many times to slowly accumulate a fresh new character or some gear we can only get from tank raid

Replies

• StarSon
    7464 posts Member
    Options
    No, they are meant to be easy. Search for when they first came out and we were told this by CG.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    No, they are meant to be easy. Search for when they first came out and we were told this by CG.

this ^^

and no one says you need to send in you best toons.
  • Options
    Dv5e5.gif
  • Options
    They could add a tougher zeta tier, but no reason to make omegas tougher. You get one every day at 85 for free so why make it harder for lower levels who need the event.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Fearbeard wrote: »
    They could add a tougher zeta tier, but no reason to make omegas tougher. You get one every day at 85 for free so why make it harder for lower levels who need the event.

+1 to zeta tier. Two free zetas every other week couldn't hurt. Plus, it could be extremely difficult, like 85+ G11 Great Mods recommended.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

+1 to zeta tier. Two free zetas every other week couldn't hurt. Plus, it could be extremely difficult, like 85+ G11 Great Mods recommended.

no crystal refresh and I think they could do it.

last time this was brought up Top Hat said he had too much on his plate. i'm sure we will see it but i wouldn't hold my breath.
  • Options
    hold-your-breath-634.jpg
    Kyno wrote: »
    ... i'm sure we will see it but i wouldn't hold my breath.

I remember the first omega battles, they didnt have themes like now, they required random toons. I had good sized roster of weak toons and finished all of the battles. I had omegas in arena before most.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

Yeah. That would be great, if they added a hardcore zeta bonus tier
  • StarSon
    7464 posts Member
    Options

They have already said they have no plans to do this, so don't expect it to happen.