Tarkin "intimidation tactics"

According to the text for Tarkin's "intimidation tactics" he gains 15% TM for each debuffed enemy which would at most result to a 75% TM gain. But the last few times I've encountered him he's always gained a full 100% TM after using that ability.
The 2 Tarkins I encountered had 247 and 245 speed. Now considering that Tarkin would need to fill up his TM bar 1.25 times to get his second turn, my 236 speed dooku and 214 speed EP should go before him but that hasn't been the case in any of the battles. Is there a reason for this? Is there something I'm missing?
Note: both times he was under a thrawn lead

Replies

• DropItLikeItHoth
    140 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    If Thrawn has fractured a toon before Tarkin uses his special he gains an additional 15% TM. So while not quite 100% it's pretty close at 90%
  • Options
    That's not the case either, both times Thrawn was slower than Tarkin
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    If Thrawn has fractured a toon before Tarkin uses his special he gains an additional 15% TM. So while not quite 100% it's pretty close at 90%

It's just when Thrawn is active a toon doesn't need to be fractured. Also ShT can give him TM as well.
  • Options
    Even better. Lol
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Things to consider:

Shoretrooper Unique
    Veers leadership
    EP leadership
    Thrawn Unique
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, 75% plus the 15% from thrawn lead, then 15% if shore is there, bam, full TM again ^_^ and have a 5% to spare ^_^
  • Options
    Oh that makes sense then, it's the shore/thrawn combo that's giving him the extra 25% TM, thanks for the help!