Fifth toon for Heroic Rancor

Hey guys,

my guild has started doing T7 Rancor Raids. The next will likely be on Friday, so I will Zeta my Vader tomorrow. The team I want to use then is Zader(L), TFP, EP and Jyn. Who would you suggest as the 5th? The ones fitting best, that I have high enough are Zylo and Savage. So what do you think is better; Kylo for additional damage over time or Savage for additional TMR and damage down?

Replies

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Get Tarkin in there, he can be used to solo the pit, I used him at G10 with no mods
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • LtGenStu
    234 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I just used this team yesterday to try soloing T6! My fifth toon was Royal Guard, but the team needs more speed... I will try to use Tarking instead.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Of the two listed, Savage is probably better. However, as mentioned by Ztyle, Tarkin would be much better than either of them.
  • Speedokillz
    575 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I use Bistan... I used to run Dooku, because of his basic's multi attack chance. Often could remove TM twice with that, but his damage was low compared to other choices.

Now I've settled into zVader, TFP, Nihilus, Jyn, Bistan.

In your situation, probably go with the sith for extra TM.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Yung_Hen
    139 posts Member
    Options
    Don't use anyone who can't reduce turn meter. You want all Sith/empire and then Jyn, Bistan maybe, Rex is really great. I believe the best Empire team is Zader, TFP, Tarkin, Magma Trooper, and Jyn. Just make sure all your characters can reduce tm on their basic and/or they have a special attack that can reduce that they can use frequently. For you particularly, you're probably much better off with Savage for the tm reduction just to be safe. But I'd work on a better, faster option than Savage.
  • Options
    Ok thank you, then I will try working on those you've all mentioned, for the future.