Jyn Erso zeta

Hi folks
I didn't found much about the topic zJyn Erso.
Who already upgraded her? How cool is her feature?
The skill of recharging shield energy for every buff they receive sounds great.
I thought about
Lead: zJyn
Baze, Chirrut, Wedge, Biggs

Replies

• Options
    I used ZJyn. She was fine but really needs Cassian and K2 with chaze
  • crzydroid
    7408 posts Moderator
    Options
    I've switched out to Rex lead and arena.

But she is my primary lead in GW. Any rebel team that buffs a lot will maintain protection throughout. But you will also want some health recovery a la Chirrut, or possibly Ackbar unless your toons all have good health steal. Pathfinder could be a good poor man's Chaze...will keep reviving at full health, giving 5% protection to everyone else as he does so.
  • Arkham
    275 posts Member
    Options
    What everyone else is saying is that the protection regeneration of Jyn's lead is secondary to the expose effect when any team member inflicts a debuff.

Specifically: Cassian can inflict 5+ debuffs at a time. 5+ exposes on one target typically means death on the next hit. This is why a Jyn lead (and therefore zJyn) REQUIRES Cassian.
    Enthusiast of undervalued toons, general dismisser of trends,
    https://swgoh.gg/u/arkham/, A Team
  • Options
    Perfect hint. Thx
  • Options
    Is zCassian necessary?
  • Options
    I did the full R1 team jyn lead, cassian, chaze and K2. Jyns zeta is awesome basically enwvr have to worry about GW or light side battles
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    I put a zeta on her lead on my alt account, atm I only use it for gw but I run zjyn, cassian, chaze and r2. I'm lvl 85 and all are g8 except r2 is g9 and many days I can run then all the way through with full h/p up to node 11 and sometimes 12. I don't think her lead is that great for arena these days but it's great for gw and other aspects of the game.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I was hoping this would work well in arena and tried zJyn, Chirrut, Baze, Cassian, and ATF. ATF and Baze can keep Protection near full for a good bit of the battle and the team does well on offense. They do not hold well on defense.
  • Options
    You can get Jyn pretty fast and an all-Rogue One team can be pretty resilient in Arena, mostly due to the runaway health gain from Chaze also synergizing with Jyn's protection gain. And as Omeah said, you want K2 and Cassian to be throwing those debuffs everywhere (especially Cassian) and causing Expose everywhere (that K2 assists on Cassian and can occasionally give you a quick kill).

But I run Resistance and Rogue One teams are easy pickings for me because my Poe can get faster than most Jyns I face. Buff block and expose from Poe first, dispel from ResTrooper, and then Rey is dazing Chirrut or Baze so they don't counter, R2 is stunning someone or Burning them all (so Chirrut's cleanse doesn't give them all Tenacity Up), and generally it's game over from that point. I have the upper hand and the Resistance steamroller doesn't care about Jyn's protection recovery. :/

I've also heard that Jyn's protection recovery is great for Galactic War, though, letting the team build up turn meter between rounds and just recover health and protection non-stop through the end.
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

But she is my primary lead in GW. Any rebel team that buffs a lot will maintain protection throughout. But you will also want some health recovery a la Chirrut, or possibly Ackbar unless your toons all have good health steal. Pathfinder could be a good poor man's Chaze...will keep reviving at full health, giving 5% protection to everyone else as he does so.

Do you think pathfinder would be useful? I don't have Baze. I Run zJyn K2 zCassian Chirrut zR2 in GW and I use yoda in arena until chirrut is stronger.
  • crzydroid
    7408 posts Moderator
    Options
    Creepioo wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

Do you think pathfinder would be useful? I don't have Baze. I Run zJyn K2 zCassian Chirrut zR2 in GW and I use yoda in arena until chirrut is stronger.

Your GW team sounds good. I would work on getting Chirrut stronger for arena though. What is your roster?
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    @crzydroid How do I link my roster to this site?

@Omeah thanks for the advice, I just hate buying shards with crystals but Baze might be the exception
  • crzydroid
    7408 posts Moderator
    Options
    Do you have an swgoh.gg account?
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    Oh! I was trying to do it on this site, that makes more sense. Making one now thanks
  • Options
    I also have zJyn Erso. I'm happy I did it, but not the greatest.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Options
    You can check my profile below. I run zJyn and take rank 1 at payout. I've been told by some shardmates that they skip my team due to how difficult it is, so while I think it's not quite as resilient as the very top meta teams on defense, the AI actually plays it pretty well. You really need to be 10% or so faster then your shardmates w/ speed secondaries to see the benefit. For instance, my Jyn has +105 secondaries...and is about 270 speed. Due to the way that Cassian works, the team scales a lot with speed, probably even moreso then some other compositions. With more speed, you will see exponential damage increase due to the way Jyn lead scales with debuffs...more speed = more debuff. Hope that's helpful.
  • CitrusLemon
    68 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    zJyn, Chaze, Z2D2, zCassian