Favorite part of Double drop days?

CameronD
150 posts Member
edited July 2017
I just wanna see what the communities favorite aspect for double drop is, do you enjoy double nods, double gear drop, double shards, or droible GW rewards best? Personally I love GW double, helps me get ships and new character fast and the Double in credits make it seem like a mini credit heist day.

Replies

• Eclipso
    199 posts Member
    Options
    Im all for double drops, not a fan of this style implementation. Just turn the nodes on for a few days and call it good.
  • Options
    Eclipso wrote: »
    Im all for double drops, not a fan of this style implementation. Just turn the nodes on for a few days and call it good.

This right here. Following the "schedule" they put up and I know it wasn't really a schedule but up until this point it was spot on. Now we know it's not going to follow as someone over at Reddit posted that after their reset it is now ewok elder not Chirpa next. Just tell us when they are.
  • TNT1138
    44 posts Member
    Options

I think this way will be better in the end. There are two different days for Chirpa with some time in between, so I can blow all my crystals an have time to save up for the second one.

OP, double GW is awesome, but I also like farming double shards in the cantina and also getting double cantina store credits.

I wish they would do double drops on challenges.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Double Drop GW is by far the best, since there's no RNG involved.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Favorite part? Since double drops dor ewoks none of them droped on corresponding nodes. Coincidence? For sure. But still I hate when it happens
  • Options

This right here. Following the "schedule" they put up and I know it wasn't really a schedule but up until this point it was spot on. Now we know it's not going to follow as someone over at Reddit posted that after their reset it is now ewok elder not Chirpa next. Just tell us when they are.

Yes someone on reddit said that Chirpa is going to have a double drop, but those evil devs decided to put something else! I bet this guy knows more than them!
  • Jonais
    68 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't even get a double drop today.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Double cantina currency is my favourite part. There are still a few last toons I am farming there.
  • Sairiki1
    185 posts Member
    Options
    Typically EA at the begin they follow the "schedule" when Chirpa is the next one they switch to Teebo. Yesterday we made jokes in the guild chat that EA will change the behavior when Chirpa is the next. Sad today this happens...
  • Tyrael
    65 posts Member
    Options
    Cantina nodes, so many toons left to farm with few other viable sources: sith trooper, sith assassin, Kylo, b2, chirpa, Finn, Aayla, Death trooper, barriss, hera, JKA, old Ben (if needed for Luke's journey).

I know people will say some of these are in hard nodes (super slow farm), shipments (mega expensive for f2p), and shard shop (see shipments). It is tough when so many good toons are locked behind this wall that also needs to be split with mod RNG (still never seen a speed secondary 5• mod for credits in mod store since unlocked about 2 months ago).

Overall they're better than single drops so I'll take what i can get!