Enraged Grievous

Versatti
241 posts Member
Why is he going enraged despite his skull timer still showing 1?

Replies

• Combs
    40 posts Member
    Options
    He enrages after seven hits.
  • Versatti
    241 posts Member
    Options
    That doesn't comply with his skull counter, it's confusing.
  • Options
    Combs wrote: »
    He enrages after seven hits.

He doesn't enrage after 7 hits, he gains 100% tm and the Tactical Maneuvering buff.
  • PoisonDonuts
    24 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Just wait till you're fighting the tank and enrage goes off with 2 or 3 still on the counter. That's always fun. And ****.
  • ilNomad
    236 posts Member
    Options
    Just wait till you're fighting the tank and enrage goes off with 2 or 3 still on the counter. That's always fun. And ****.

Lol this. TBH I'm bad at counting but feels like an obvious bug to fix. Same happens with Rancor devour I believe.
  • Options
    The counter is bugged. It used to be the same way with the Rancor, and I'm not sure if they fixed it or not - but I have a feeling they would have fixed it for both raids at the same time, so my bet is on no.
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • Options
    They should fix it
  • Baldusi
    85 posts Member
    Options
    AAT when you topple, it counts as a turn. When it finishes the topple it gets an additional 100% TM, which means it goes into Enrage, and the turrets start doing massive damage. That's why you have topple when the counter is at 1.
    Grievous has similarly tactical Maneuvering and 100% TM each seven hits. With Tac. Maneuv., he gets 30% TM each time an ally is attacked. BTW, Damage Over Time count as a hit each. If you have 7 DoTs, he gets another 100%.
  • Options
    Baldusi wrote: »
    AAT when you topple, it counts as a turn. When it finishes the topple it gets an additional 100% TM, which means it goes into Enrage, and the turrets start doing massive damage. That's why you have topple when the counter is at 1.
    Grievous has similarly tactical Maneuvering and 100% TM each seven hits. With Tac. Maneuv., he gets 30% TM each time an ally is attacked. BTW, Damage Over Time count as a hit each. If you have 7 DoTs, he gets another 100%.

Shouldn't be so confusing. If I'm following the counter and have 1 final attack before enraged, then that's what I follow as a guide. Clearly the Zylo issue is more important since it was 'fixed' so quickly