Player Level: 85
Number of 7*: 10
Number of 6*: 4
Number of 5*: 16
Average Arena Rank: 900-1100
Average Fleet Arena Rank: 200-300
Type of Play: F2P
Time-zone: EST

I play 7 days a week and complete all daily tasks fwiw. I try to focus on maxing one characters stars at a time to maximize effort. Gear challenges are recently all maxed out, and I can complete most Galaxy at War tables (as long as final team isn't a stacked team. (Rebels, Ewoks, Jawas, etc. My Bariss team just can't seem to sustain their assault). I am also working towards equipping the best mods that complement each characters stats.

Looking for a fun chill clan that also works hard to complete raids, and exchanges stat and character suggestions.

Replies

• Options
    Hi I would like to invite you to TWD Saviors, which is 44/50.

We have 3 heroic rancor raid groups: 10 PM EST (next group up to bat), 9 PM EST, and varies.

I can talk to you more about this cooperative raid system, however I ask you to join Line and add me at twd_negan
  • Options
    Try Rebel Force Sullust

https://discord.gg/2YTKd7F

• Matt3p0
    70 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hey I would like to invite you too our guild we're starting haat raids from this Sunday we're a casual guild but are getting a bit more competitive as the days pass. All we require atm is people to spend there 600 daily towards raid tickets and use discord and have an swgoh.gg account if your interested then get in touch on discord @mullet90#1335
  • Options
    You don't want to go with those guilds, you want to come with me <insert the power of the dark side here>
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
  • Options
    I have found a guild. Thank you for the invites!