Death trooper and krennic mods

Lowkey
47 posts Member
Considering playing around with this combo for arena. Possibly Dk(L), Dt, shore, nihilus, Thrawn. Thoughts on best mods for krennic and death trooper? Thanks.

Replies

• TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    Critical dmg+crit chance and protection, health.
    Speed is secondary on that comp, you want them to hit and hit very hard.
  • Options
    I run that exact team, except general veers in place of Nihilus. I have critical damage & critical chance mods on DK to enhance his leader and unique abilities; with speed and protection\health secondaries. DK is pretty squishy on defense so you have to protect him
  • Lowkey
    47 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks. Do you run the same set for death trooper (cc/cd)?
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    For DT, I choose to put a whole bunch of Potency mods, with CD triangle, Offense cross and prot circle. He really needs to put this Daze and stun rebels on double tap. Moreover Krennic gives a lot of CD to both of them.
    For Krennic I would say protection, potency and speed (I don't use him very often).
  • Lowkey
    47 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks. I'm not sure whether krennic (zeta) lead will be good or not, but the increased potency and crits sound good in theory. Not to mention protection regeneration. ZThrawn seems a way more popular, but i honestly hate that manouver ability it grants. It almost seems like a handicap. Whenever i fight him, my zihilus puts health down on them and they waste turns cleansing it.
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Lowkey wrote: »
    Thanks. I'm not sure whether krennic (zeta) lead will be good or not, but the increased potency and crits sound good in theory. Not to mention protection regeneration. ZThrawn seems a way more popular, but i honestly hate that manouver ability it grants. It almost seems like a handicap. Whenever i fight him, my zihilus puts health down on them and they waste turns cleansing it.

I have been trying to run a zKrennic lead for over a month with a zDT, shore, Thrawn and filled in quite a bit of others and have not been successful in climbing against the meta. Tired of all the same teams and want to mix it up but not seeming possible. I would not recommend zeta on krennic. It has been my worst one so far.
  • Lowkey
    47 posts Member
    Options
    Oh dear.... That's discouraging. I already zetaed his lead. Oh well. Even if i just run krennic and dt as part of another team hopefully they'll be useful. Too bad about the zeta though!
  • SamoBudo
    223 posts Member
    Options
    Lucky i read this i ZZ thrawn
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Krennic has one of the most powerful basic and his kit is great. I think his lead with Tarkin can be good since he gives +25% potency to the team and Tarkin makes potency more defense and damages. Throw in DT, Thrawn and ShT and it can be good.
  • Lowkey
    47 posts Member
    Options
    Well, when i get the team up and running I'll report back. Since I've already spent the zeta I'm definitely at least going to try it
  • Options
    Krennic(L), DTroop, Thrawn, Nihilus, GKenobi is a very strong arena build...with zetas of course.
  • Options
    Krennic lead didn't work too well for me. Pity. Fun in gw though. Gone back to rex, thrawn, nihilus, gk, r2