Looking for an active guild

Cadmus
28 posts Member
Hey all, looking for a more active guild, as mine has only 2 or 3 folks doing the raids which is painfully slow. Always do my tickets, lvl 72, mostly gear 7, handful of 6/7 stars. Would be nice to do heroics but squad not quite there yet. Really just looking to finish raids for gear faster than 1 week. Let me know if you've got space. Thanks!

Ally code 474-217-221

Replies

• Options
    Got space in Rebel Force Sullust

https://discord.gg/2YTKd7F

Check the rules and times. We love bringing folk up. Raid just about every day.
  • Options
    I want to invite you to a guild that raids heroic rancor in groups so even you can reach top 10 rewards. Please join Line and add me through my id twd_negan to learn more
  • Options
    Order of the honey badger is doing T5 Rancore raids every 3 days. Add me at 474-327-221 (TomBombadil) for an invite.
  • Options
    Smaller guild who always does Heroic Pit and T6 NaaT. We're an actual community not a factory like other big guilds. Would be happy to have you on board.

Ally code is: 874-334-181
    Discord Gog77#2883
  • DarkDane
    176 posts Member
    Options
    Dark Empire Reloaded has 2 open spots. We are a Heroic guild looking for members willing to do their daily 600. We are Central European Time zone based, but we have several members from all over, including America and Canada.

We run at least 3 Heroic Rancor raids a week, and 2 Heroic Tank a week, with a 24 hour 0 damage rule, and a short commit time at raid start. Most raids begin at 20:00 CEST (18:00 GMT). We also do one American time zone Rancor a week, at 18:00 PDT (01:00 GMT). Our reset time is 19:30 CEST (17:30 GMT).

We use Line chat as an outside chat program, and are very committed to being helpful and giving tips on how to do better in Arena, Galactic War, and Raids.

If this interests you, please send me a PM Here or add me on line, id dydanw
  • DarkDane
    176 posts Member
    Options
    Id dydane *
  • Options
    Still looking for a HAAT Guild?

I am an officer of Crazy 88s. We are looking for 1 or 2 level 80+ members. We are a highly active guild doing HAAT and HPit. It is a great group of people, we have fun and really work to help each other keep getting better. The 2 main requirements are the 600/day...it is an must for us to consistently be raiding daily and must use line app or be willing to download it. We are currently pushing up to the top 50 in guild rankings. Come have fun with an active group
  • KraytTrillus93
    8 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    https://discord.gg/QutsGd my ally code 545784198
  • Options
    sent you a pm a couple days ago
  • Options
    We have some great officers and are currently running Heroic Rancor Raids about every 72 hours. We are currently looking for some upper-level, active players to help our fast growing guild achieve even greater accomplishments. roster. Join us and help make Porkin's Pork Rinds the best Guild in the Republic!
    Send Ally Requests To:
    Leader (alaskanseminole): 496-934-247
    Officer (Pronos): 496-237-388
    Officer (Trunks): 117-693-848
    Officer (Ravenous): 946-979-326