Gar Saxon best lead for troopers?

Now that he's farmable I'm wondering if his zeta leadership would be better than Veers lead (since his unique grants the majority of the TM gain) I know Krennic would be a great option as well but the thought of Veers, Death Trooper and Snow Trooper having a counter attack and healing every time they use a basic sounds crazy powerful to me. Thoughts?

Replies

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Troopers will only gain 750 to 1500 HP on their basic. With troopers, you run ShT who's taunting really often due to CD reduction when he loses buffs, and there's a lot of buffs in a trooper team, so I'm not sure he's the perfect leader for them, especially when daze is becoming less and less rare.
    Thrawn and Veers are better imo. His only interesting feature is his special which is an AoE that can deal around 13k without crit. Maybe he can shine with Tarkin lead after he applies his TMR, since Saxon's biggest damages are made on toons having less than 50% TM.
    Tarkin(L), Saxon, DT, ShT, SnowT for the double AoE.
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Thrawn is too good to not include in any and every empire comp right now. So that's already one slot taken up, fit your other 4 around him.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Thrawn (L), zVeers, Shore, DT, Snow
  • tharduskafka
    474 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Thrawn is great, but if you are talking Troopers specifically? Probably Krennic, Death Trooper, Shore Trooper, Snow Trooper and Veers for his unique.

Or swap lead to Veers and sub in Storm Trooper as necessary