Heroic Pit, Normal AAT, no external chat

Ori'ramikade 501st is recruiting. We're a casual guild with some strong players. We run heroic rancor 2 or 3 times a week depending on tickets and normal aat twice on average. The only requirements are be active, monitor in game chat, and observe the raid rules. You should have at least one 7* so you can get rancor rewards. We have a 24 hour zero damage rule on the Rancor raid. If you're unfamiliar with that, it means that for the first 24 hours you enter the raid with a single toon, don't attack the boss and die. This gives everybody a chance to get rewards. Once 24 hours is up, the stronger guild members usually only attack once.

Guild is U.S. based 7:30 PM eastern reset.

Raids are launched at varying times to accomodate different schedules.

We're working on heroic aat teams. But we don't really want the external chat (i.e. discord, line, etc.) that most guilds deem necessary. If you want to develop your roster and move on, cool. If you want to stick around, cool. We'll get to it eventually.

We have 4 to 7 spots available. Send me an ally request. Once that is accepted, leave your current guild and an invite to our guild will be sent. Alternately, you can PM me.

Since we don't use external chat, all communication is in game.

Some of us are on swgoh database. If you haven't synced up your account yet, you should. It lets you search your mods easily. We don't require that either.

https://swgoh.gg/g/13369/oriramikade-501st/

Replies

• LDF_SOLD1ER
    8 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hey, I'm very interested! The guild I'm with now has been good to me, but seems like it's dying out. No one is really active anymore besides myself and a few others. Looking to start participating in some heroic.

Ally-Code: 977-496-755
    Third party chat app id: N/A
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/ldf-sold1er/
    Player Level: 83
    Number of 7*: 13
    Number of 6*: 8
    Number of 5*: 12
    Average Arena Rank: 450-500
    Type of Play: Mostly F2P, (Buy a few things every now and then)
    Time-zone: PST
    Post edited by LDF_SOLD1ER on
  • Options
    Ally request sent. Once you leave your guild I can invite you into ours
  • Options
    Ok, I have left the previous guild
  • Options
    Guild invite sent