Zeta drop for ability mats challenge

So I have gotten 1 zeta for 18 sims for the ship ability mat challenge for the last tier. My guild mates also face similar issues.
Can yall please up the zeta drop rate? It is terrible now and i know yall stealth lowered its drop rate

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I gor three today. WAI. ;)
  • Shaheen
    88 posts Member
    Options
    Fleet shipment is the best place to farm zeta mats.. sometimes you have to sacrifice gear/characters for zeta mats. You can't always have everything.
  • Shaheen
    88 posts Member
    Options
    Fleet shipment is the best place to farm zeta mats.. sometimes you have to sacrifice gear/characters for zeta mats. You can't always have everything.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    The intended way you get zetas is by buying them for 2000 fleetbucks. The challenge rewards are intended to supplement--not supplant--that process.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    For me, zetas are some of the best drop rates in the game. When I first unlocked them I went on a 3 week drought. Now I get one almost every challenge.
  • Philan81
    190 posts Member
    Options
    drop rate differs for me. Got upto 10 mats when opened with relative ease. Then it stopped. Took about a month to get to 12. So then started plunging ship currency on it. Got my first one a week ago. Since then i have got 2 out of 4 sims. Will probably start farming shop again when get to decent level (10) or the drop rate slows. Maybe it slows to lure you into the shop. So if you havent shopped for any and are say 50% complete, then will be lesser drop rate (only a theory). Guild mate has just got his 4th i think. he farms from both and has decent drop rates, so as he farms from both does drop rate increase? No idea to the answer as only me and guild mate to go on so far. Be interesting to see drop rates from non-shoppers to shoppers.
  • Options
    I dint think fleet store has anything tondo with it. I have 6 zetad chars now. I think its just drop rate oeriod an ur luck. I normally dont buy zetas unless im really close to completing one. Just hang in there ur drop rates will get better
  • CrownV87
    143 posts Member
    Options
    I Probably shouldnt share my secrets especially since the non believers will come outa the woodworks to claim confirmation bias but i truely believe simming that challenge gives u terrible odds. Even tho i 3 stared it forever ago i always fight it manually and i purposely lose one ship because my drops have been crap when 3 staring it. Dont care wat you say ive gotten 3 almost 4 zetas in the time other guildmates of mine are right around 2 in the same time span. I buy from fleet shipments as well but ive scored a lot from the challenge.
  • Options
    On my way to the 4th Zeta and I am yet to buy a single one from the fleet.

Fine that's a lie. I bought 2, but only because I was 19/20 twice and I didn't want to wait. I unlocked the challenge 3 months ago? I think?
  • Eclipso
    199 posts Member
    Options
    So I have gotten 1 zeta for 18 sims for the ship ability mat challenge for the last tier. My guild mates also face similar issues.
    Can yall please up the zeta drop rate? It is terrible now and i know yall stealth lowered its drop rate

Im currently 1 for 20 so I feel your pain but it is WAI. They just need to stop being so stingy with the drop rates in general its made me feel bitter and is making me stingy with my wallet.
  • Sairiki1
    185 posts Member
    Options
    Some of the guildmates have such zero Zeta weeks atm. Zero Zetas for several weeks is really hard. Perhaps we have luck with the new flash event bonus tier and we get 3 Zetas again as reward.

EA shouldn't decrease the droprates too much, atm I don't spend too much because the material output is too low.
  • Options
    Have to say, since unlocking the challenge I have had consistent zeta drops of at least 1 each day I sim them. With a couple of bonus double zeta drops.
    I have 17 so far from 4 weeks. I'm not quite ready to spend 2k on a zeta, my ships need the upgrades to hold/ improve my ship arena rank.
  • Options
    CrownV87 wrote: »
    I Probably shouldnt share my secrets especially since the non believers will come outa the woodworks to claim confirmation bias but i truely believe simming that challenge gives u terrible odds. Even tho i 3 stared it forever ago i always fight it manually and i purposely lose one ship because my drops have been **** when 3 staring it. Dont care wat you say ive gotten 3 almost 4 zetas in the time other guildmates of mine are right around 2 in the same time span. I buy from fleet shipments as well but ive scored a lot from the challenge.

I go even further, I fight manually and retreat several times so the game "thinks" I'm loosing thus improving my drop rate chance. Believe it or not, it works. Never sim. Just fight n retreat each hour, and loose a ship. Rinse n repeat.

Do or do not...
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    CrownV87 wrote: »
    I Probably shouldnt share my secrets especially since the non believers will come outa the woodworks to claim confirmation bias but i truely believe simming that challenge gives u terrible odds. Even tho i 3 stared it forever ago i always fight it manually and i purposely lose one ship because my drops have been **** when 3 staring it. Dont care wat you say ive gotten 3 almost 4 zetas in the time other guildmates of mine are right around 2 in the same time span. I buy from fleet shipments as well but ive scored a lot from the challenge.

I go even further, I fight manually and retreat several times so the game "thinks" I'm loosing thus improving my drop rate chance. Believe it or not, it works. Never sim. Just fight n retreat each hour, and loose a ship. Rinse n repeat.

You guys might be on to something. I'm going to uninstall until sunday so the game thinks I've given up. Then I'll reinstall and they will feed me zetas to keep me interested.

success.jpg
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Until a new challenge comes that guarantees 1 or 2, fleet shipments are the best way.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Ive gotten 4 out of 6 sims since i unlocked it so good so far but i know i will hit a drought eventually
  • Dathca
    40 posts Member
    Options

[/quote]

What do you mean each hour?