ISC and Saxon

Darek
38 posts Member
Hi everyone
Has anybody been using ISC and Gar Saxon in arena. Are they viable with high gear and starred ? Any good compositions for them ? I'm asking because, consider to farm them

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Their ship is worth it. At least, I think it is. That's why I'm farming them ;)
  • Options
    Ive never seen them personally. I'm usually 60-40 rank in arena. All Zeta FO squad.
    I'll farm them for the ship eventually.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • Nerfburger73
    153 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I've used Gar in the arena a few times at 5* G11 as lead and support, and he's okay, but definitely not Meta. Did well on offense but horrible on defense.
  • Options
    I like the fact that of using Gar with other toons that counter attack. Don't have him well geared and leveled yet, but I am liking the possibility of a empire/sith counter attack team.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing holds on defense anymore unless u outspeed your opponent and they end up losing a toon or fractured/stunned/cd' s increased b4 they get 2 go
  • Options
    I've ran him on an all counter squad where he assists every counter and he was good there, but the team wasn't great as a whole because it relied on getting hit. I also tried him on an empire team where he was much better, but the empire counters were not abundant enough to showcase his abilities. Overall he looks awesome on paper, but in the arena he's mediocre.
  • Darek
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Seems mostly useless
  • Options
    Was tried on my shard by mail whale and lasted for around 2 days. Haven't seen since.
  • Options
    I use him (gar saxon) (at g8 3* lvl60-70) on TAC gear daily challenge, as a leader.
    He is fun to use.
    I will farm them at one point, because they are mandalorians.
    I will use them for the same reason as well.
    Arena viablity? Who cares. The game is for having fun.
  • theHejiN
    659 posts Member
    Options
    I use him (gar saxon) (at g8 3* lvl60-70) on TAC gear daily challenge, as a leader.
    He is fun to use.
    I will farm them at one point, because they are mandalorians.
    I will use them for the same reason as well.
    Arena viablity? Who cares. The game is for having fun.

Good point.
    Many will agree.
    Many will also agree, having fun is not dropping 200+ ranks overnight, because of a hipster arena team including Saxon and his buddy.
  • Options
    ^ Hipster Arena Team....lmao
  • Options
    I've ran him on an all counter squad where he assists every counter and he was good there, but the team wasn't great as a whole because it relied on getting hit. I also tried him on an empire team where he was much better, but the empire counters were not abundant enough to showcase his abilities. Overall he looks awesome on paper, but in the arena he's mediocre.

What about with Zarriss to get rid of crits and act as a topper upper?

Anyway, I'll never farm him because he's in the cantina. Energy is so, so slow to regenerate there, and there are so many great characters to get and mods to obtain, unless a character is game changing, there will always be something better to spend cantina energy on. Now if they started to use a different type of energy for mods, then maybe, but right now, it is what it is.