Chirpa to 5,6,7 star?

Gamble
13 posts Member
edited July 2017
One or two shards away from 5* on Chirpa. Trying to decide if he's worth continuing on to 6 or 7 star or if that's a waste of cantina energy? There a consensus on what lvl we'll need him at for whatever this Luke business is gonna be?

I do know he's worth using in P3 of HAAT but I'm trying to address the glaring omission of TFP from my collection (I really hate farming cantina).
Post edited by Gamble on

Replies

• Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    He is useful in gw if you have the ewoks as a whole and his lead is invaluable in p3. I would finish him.
  • Gamble
    13 posts Member
    Options
    got zFinn as primary gw team (and a 7* nihilus for annoying CD timing)

Keep hearing how good he in in p3 so guess I'll work on him for at least while Luke event is being unveiled.
  • Options
    I've had all my Ewoks at 7* for some time and I think Chirpa is generally the best leader. Now that we're getting more Ewoks he'll be even more useful, I think.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Gamble wrote: »
    One or two shards away from 5* on Chirpa. Trying to decide if he's worth continuing on to 6 or 7 star or if that's a waste of cantina energy? There a consensus on what lvl we'll need him at for whatever this Luke business is gonna be?

I do know he's worth using in P3 of HAAT but I'm trying to address the glaring omission of TFP from my collection (I really hate farming cantina).

I have exactly the same problem currently, TFP or CC first, thanks for the thread. xD
    Post edited by Fatzke on
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Fatzke wrote: »

Exactly the same problem I have currently, TFP or CC first, thanks for the thread. xD

If you are doing chirpatine for p3 you dont need TFP..... chirp palps + x3 tanks
  • Options
    Double drops on chirpa today ;)
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    Exactly the same problem I have currently, TFP or CC first, thanks for the thread. xD

If you are doing chirpatine for p3 you dont need TFP..... chirp palps + x3 tanks

Yep but I need him for my Zader team. I only farm CC for the upcoming events in first place.
  • Options
    If you ever want to get Chirpa to 7*, make sure you are farming him during the double drops...I also have different characters to farm, but double drops is double value - so i buy and use all of my 100 crystal refreshes on Chirpa while the double drop lasts...
  • Options

Or Chirp, Palps, 2 tanks and Thrawn / Sabine
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • Options
    fotrovina wrote: »
    If you ever want to get Chirpa to 7*, make sure you are farming him during the double drops...I also have different characters to farm, but double drops is double value - so i buy and use all of my 100 crystal refreshes on Chirpa while the double drop lasts...

Exactly doing the same plus the extra cantinacredits ;-)
  • Options

I have not seen that comp before. Interesting.
  • Options

I have not seen that comp before. Interesting.

Yeah, Fracture or Armor Shed is useful.
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge