who's got Grand Master Yoda already?

I'm three 5* Jedi's away from unlocking him. should have it done by the time it expires!!

Replies

• Options
    I only have 3 3* Jedi's so I have a ways to go. Wasn't building up my Jedi's except for Luminari and the Jedi Counselor. Trying to get Eath Koth within the next 6 days and Qui Gon which I don't think will happen
  • Options
    I've shifted all efforts to eoth koth and plo koon....hope to get it done by time event ends....
  • Options
    Well, that was pretty easy, I've got a 5* Yoda. Took about 5 minutes. I thought I was going to have to go all the way to 7*.
  • Options
    I'm 45 shards away from unlocking him and it's killing me, lol. I have two 7* Jedi in Lumi and JC. Two 6* in QGJ and Barriss. And only one 4* in Eeth Koth. 40 shards away from having him 5* so I should have Yoda by the time the even finishes...
  • Options
    Yep same here no trouble getting to 5* should get 6* by tomorrow but 7* I'm gonna be a bit off
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    It was easy to get him (if you have your 5 5* obviously) Save your resources for training, ability mats, etc. There will be a lot of maxed Yodas by days end.
  • Options
    I'm thru round 3. Won't have my Eeth at 4* til tomorrow so can't advance from here. I can tell you he's got high evasion & an evasion buff. My maxed Lumi (70, 7*, 8.5 gear) has only touched him 1 time in 3 battles. Very cool, & needed, bonus is credits... 50k 1st battle, 100k 2nd, 200k 3rd, 350k for the 4th. +???
    And yes it only lets you successfully complete the challenge once.
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Options
    6* done. The last event is super tough. Yoda is super fast and will be buffed up. Debuffing him will be required. Bring heals.
  • Options
    Just did it up to 5 stars. Need one more Jedi for 6 stars (currently working Mace). Also got him up to Level 69 and gear level VII.
  • Options
    Does he reset at 12 do over
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    Options
    My Yoda is 6star gear 6 and level 70. He's fast and decent hp so far. Defeating Yoda on the final two stages is very hard. Need all maxed Jedi.
  • Options
    Will be able to attempt 7* in the next few days, just need to get ahsoka another 15 shards or so for 7*. The final one is going to be a struggle though since I found even the 6* one challenging, did it on my second try but only thanks to my luminaras excellent evasion she gave to the team.
  • Options
    I got him and I was shocked I did lol, but getting him to 6 and 7 star will be some time.
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    I got him at 5.

BentWookie has him at 7, fully leveled and geared with screenshots. He has been posting in general discussion.
  • Options
    I only have 100 shards. Unfortunately I doubt I will be able to unlock him before the event ends. I had been putting all my resources into sith toons before they announced this.

If they do another event like this using sith characters I'll be set.