9B

Hey Guys... sorry for opening another thread, but I want to know, how far I am away from passing this *****ing hard node.

I want to try it with

Wedge (L), G 10
Biggs, G 10
Rex, G 11
Chirrut, G 9 (still working on him)
R2, G 8 (still working on him)

Borrow a fully maxed out Baze

I do not have much alternatives to that team. I have a G 9 STH and after that only G 8 chars, so I think the lineup above is the best team, that I could bring in.

I have a Gear 9 Baze myself and can borrow a fully maxed out GK as well.

What do you think... what is needed to get through 9B and will I be able to 3* 9C soon?

Replies

• Options
    Quite often just rng is the issue and you can get by with the same team you've been failing with. If you have ewok elder try swapping him in for a run. When I was struggling that made the difference with the ressing to get the 3 star.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Options
    Borrowing baze is a mistake as he has no leader ability - if using chaze use your own baze. borrow a lando. his lead coupled with wedge is a beast and you need lando's AOE realistically. 9C is easy compared to 9B so once you do one you'll do the other.

GK is good but better if you were using jedi instead of rebels so lando would be my choice in your attempted line up.

hard to say how close you are because it's so mods dependant. Gear 8 probably won't be enough though (for R2). I'd say an absolute minimum of gear 9 but realistically 10.

good luck.
  • Options
    Thx a lot man!

This is a very good advice! I did not event thought about that unitl now!!

• tharduskafka
    474 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I 3-starred those hard nodes with Wedge g10, Biggs g9, Baze g10, Chirrut g 10 and QGJ g11. I borrowed a g11 Jyn, used her for her stun and to resurrect Baze once.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Options
    Thx a lot man!

This is a very good advice! I did not event thought about that unitl now!!

any time mate.

• Options
    Hmm...

I have another question. When I start the mission and chose a char to borrow, I only get the same 10 chars offered. I have 42 allies and I am wondering, if there is a possibility to influence which char gets offered?
  • d2e2
    12 posts Member
    Options
    3*-ed it with: Wedge (g10), Biggs (g10), STH (g11), Lando (g10), r2 (g10) and borrowed Zarris. STH though never taunted or would be killed in no time
  • Options
    The characters available are limited to what they last used for that mode, and once you use someone they disappear for 4 hours I believe.

In order to get a different group of allies you have to exit and re-select the node.
  • Options
    Yeah... but I jumped in an out for 3 hours now and there are still round abound 10 chars I got offered and they did not even change.

And a guy from my guild says, that he only got 3 (!) chars every single time without any changes.
  • Options
    Use a different character, and sometimes it starts allowing the previous one again. Or run a challenge, and it sometimes resets which ones you have used.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options
    I did it with g9 finn lead,g10 poe,g8 rt and rey and g10 r2,borrowed a g11 jyn,3* first try
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Options
    This won't work. You need to have minimum g10 on all toons, unless you want to waste about 5k energy trying. The only team that can beat it with g9 toons is the Clone team with borrowed Kenobi, as they will gain a lot of defense, thus they will die very hard. Also in 9b you need as much synergy as you can get. Throwing Rex in there doesn't benefit them at all, he will at most give them some TM every 3-4 turns. All of the toons in 9b are very hard hitters and you have only 2 ways of beating them. Either overpower them by killing them before they kill you, or have lots of defense and hp boost on your side in order to survive their attacks. The first case uses Wiggs, the second case uses Clones. I've heard that Jyn is potentially good, because she can revive your heroes and even then it still counts a 3*.
    Parableman wrote: »
    Or run a challenge, and it sometimes resets which ones you have used.
    This has been gone for quite some time now, unfortunately :/ . As I recall you can use the same ally every 6 hours.
  • Options
    Use resistance if you can. I used my own g8 poe lead. Borrowed a zFinn. I had Rey g10, r2 G8, resistance trooper G8 and 5 star when I beat that level. They walk through embo and friends like they're nothing.
  • tharduskafka
    474 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Ask for whoever has the ally you want to use to make sure and run them on that mode.
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Options
    Borrowing GK with my rebels didn't work for me.

3* it with rebels though:
    Wedge and Lando lead (can't remember which one was borrowed)
    Biggs
    Sthan
    Han
    6* Jyn
    All g10 except the leaders who were g11.

The stuns of Han and Jyn did it. R2 wasn't in game back then. So would probably put him in for Han.