Which of my teams will allow more more arena success

Blixion
57 posts Member
I have my trusty Rogue One rebels team, all at G8. Jyn, Cassian, and K2-SO are 7*, Chirrut is 6* at 70/100, and Baze is 4*.

Or I have my favorite team - First Order.
Kylo and FOO are G10 7*, FOTP and FOST are G9 5*, and Phasma is G8 7*.

Which would be better in arena under current conditions? I know FO defense isn't great (it's horrible), but would it be better than the lower geared rebels?

Replies

• Options
    Note: Omega's on all Kylo's and FOST's abilities. No other omega's on any character.
  • Options
    I run FO om my main account and Rogue One on my alt. The First Order squad is able to take first at payout in a Dec 16 shard, but my Rogue One squad has a harder time and I often sub in Wiggs and R2.

Most folks are betting FO will get some new toons released with the next movie.
    Here's my lineup if you're curious.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/tharduskafka/
  • Options
    @tharduskafka I sit 250-500 in my arena. A slight nuissance is that I started in Dec 15, played for a week, and quit until March of 17. I'm a tad behind, but I hit level 80 yesterday, and I'm trying my best.
  • Options
    Well, I'm part of a First Order chat, and the guy who started it runs FO on a 2015 shard and is able to get first. They need four Zeta's, but the gear isn't as bad as alot of squads and they are super fun.
  • Options
    The worst part of FO and staring FOST and FOTP. They do well on offense, but slide easily on defense. They are an investment, but are also a ton of fun to play.