CLONES in AAT Raid Questions (Never used them before)

Hey guys. So i never in a million years would have thought i would get my clones to 7 stars. They just were not who i was focusing on but would buy their shards here and there. WELL now i have a 7 star sergeant, 7 star rex, 7 star fives, and 7 star Cody. My Echo who i know is a key part of this team in the raid (so i wont be doing the raid until he is 7 star) is only 5 star right now but im hoping to get him to seven within the month.

SOOO my questions are: You tube videos i have found A. Do not always give mods to put on these guys and B. i think are outdated/were made before any updates.

1.Can you guys help tell me what, Cody, Fives, Echo, Sarge, and Princess Leia mods these guys need? Not rex because i heard he isnt part of the Princess Zody set up.
2.Can you guys let me know what phases these guys work in? Or is it the whole raid?
3.Any advice on tactics?
4. i will have cody zeta before i even start but does anyone else need zeta?

Thank you guys!!

Replies

• Options
    Find McMole's videos and watch them all. You don't need any more information than that.

They work in P2 and P4, Rex is irrelevant in those teams. He is not needed.

On Tactics - McMole's videos.

Fives could be zeta'd as well, although he is not as important as Cody, but he still boosts your damage.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    for p2 you want to use scavenger or scariff rebel pathfinder (i still want to know how death trooper works with his deathmark, i've seen no videos of it atm)
    you have to aim to have crit chance around 60%, 70% would be perfect
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87A-n8_-Q3I
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd-LbDJJNtM

for p4, leia, no contest
    here you have to aim for 45% crit chance, around 60% with leia, sarge doesnt' need any

cody needs full speed

mod the others with crit damage and/or crit chance, arrow with offense, triangle with crit damage (or chance if you need it) and cross with offense (5s could use a potency cross if you want to), leia with health circle, and for secondaries crit chance and offense, tons of offense
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Depends where you want to use them.

The general breakdown:

P2 - Clones (Echo, Fives (Zives), Zody and CSP1) + SRP, Scav, Dathcha or Leia. In descending order.
    P4 - Clones + Leia, no other option.

Modding for P2:

USE CRITICAL DAMAGE OR CRITICAL CHANCE SETS (!) - preferably (by a mile) are Critical Chance Sets. Some use Protection circles, some prefer Health. They are more or less equivalent as they don't die at all.

Dathcha - as much as Critical Chance as possible. Speed him up if you can. I use Health, Protection and Offense on him, all Critical Sets. Health on circle.
    Echo - Critical Chance everywhere, some prefer Speed for arrow, I did mine with Offense. Offense on cross too.
    Fives (Zives) - Critical Chance everywhere. If you have Zeta on his Unique, you don't need Speed arrow. Potency on cross.
    Zody - Speed, closely followed by Critical Chance. Offense on cross.
    CSP1 - Offense everywhere. You can play around with him as he benefits Critical Chance from Zody (30%) and 18% from his Unique. This way you only need like 40% Critical Chance, which shouldn't be too hard to obtain. Use Critical Damage Set along with Critical Chance. Offense on arrow, Critical Damage on triangle and Offense on cross.
  • Options
    "No other option" on p4 - I'm actually seeing differently now. If you go find the Galactic Clones discussion thread, they're now talking about using R2 as the 5th on either p2 or p4, as his 10% CC add can replace some of Leia's 25% (and it's constant, doesn't need triggering and thus can't be lost), and he's got way more survivability. For p4 you do have to time his smoke screen to apply buffs right before topple ends, but it looks like a pretty solid team.

For mods I went with combos of CC sets and secondary CC abilities that got everybody up to 45% with Leia (higher when I was using Dath on p2, and I'll likely go a little higher again if I swap to R2). Beyond that, I only really focused speed on Cody, which was the highest priority. The rest are getting plenty of attacks from his 212th, so I focused on offense arrows and crosses (potency cross for Fives), and Crit Damage triangles (Fives needed CC primary). If you're using Leia as a fifth, she needs health (even over protection, preferably 17k+ health to survive the AoEs), and speed to increase chance of applying CC and boost survivability via health-steal.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    "No other option" on p4 - I'm actually seeing differently now. If you go find the Galactic Clones discussion thread, they're now talking about using R2 as the 5th on either p2 or p4, as his 10% CC add can replace some of Leia's 25% (and it's constant, doesn't need triggering and thus can't be lost), and he's got way more survivability. For p4 you do have to time his smoke screen to apply buffs right before topple ends, but it looks like a pretty solid team.

For mods I went with combos of CC sets and secondary CC abilities that got everybody up to 45% with Leia (higher when I was using Dath on p2, and I'll likely go a little higher again if I swap to R2). Beyond that, I only really focused speed on Cody, which was the highest priority. The rest are getting plenty of attacks from his 212th, so I focused on offense arrows and crosses (potency cross for Fives), and Crit Damage triangles (Fives needed CC primary). If you're using Leia as a fifth, she needs health (even over protection, preferably 17k+ health to survive the AoEs), and speed to increase chance of applying CC and boost survivability via health-steal.

Leia is way more reliable and if you fail the timing with R2... you are doomed. With Leia you don't have to worry about it. Also, R2 is a limited edition while she is available to everyone. Just my two cents about Leia replacement. R2 is fine too, of course but not as good as Leia. And I best believe we are talking maximum output here.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @Roc_Laivindur how far can r2 get you on p4?
    with leia you can solo the whole phase...
  • Options
    @Fahrius I don't remember exactly, but I believe the video they shared was in the neighborhood of 50% of p4. Unsure if that was a max, or just an early run for theorycrafting.

Best I've done with Leia is about 20%, all g11 and mostly 5-dot mods, so clearly I've got some work to do.....
  • Options
    ....and are you sure soloing with Princess Zody is still possible? I thought the new enrage mechanic, blocking healing, killed the p4 solo.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options
    ....and are you sure soloing with Princess Zody is still possible? I thought the new enrage mechanic, blocking healing, killed the p4 solo.
    i'm doing +50% with cody at 209 speed and poor mods with offense
    here is a post of someone who did it few weeks/months ago, has tons of offense on everyone and cody at 235 speed
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/110929/haat-p4-full-clear-congrats-to-q-rock-in-mighty-chlorians/p1

resistance can solo p4 too, as well as p2