The Giant Gorax?

Boo
4134 posts Member
ENDOR ESCALATION I & II MARQUEE EVENTS
Strange invaders have leveled a nearby village and encroached on Ewok territories! Join forces with the newest Ewoks to join Galaxy of Heroes: PAPLOO and LOGRAY. Earn their respective shards and Familiarize yourself with each new Ewok's respective abilities as you contend with various Troopers. Keep on your guard as something more roams the forest, seeking you out.

EVENT SCHEDULE
Endor Escalation I PAPLOO •Starts: July 20th
•Ends: July 22nd

Endor Escalation II LOGRAY
•Starts: July 22nd
•Ends: July 24th

Replies

• Options
    Good catch. I hope it's the Gorax. Better play it on the safe side, and bring a young Mace.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Good catch. I hope it's the Gorax. Better play it on the safe side, and bring a young Mace.

I was actually hoping that the Gorax would make an appearance in an Endor Guild Raid down the road, where Ewoks get advantage, similar to Ranco Raid, but also similar to AAT where Jedi & Jawa get advantage.

Still it would be a nice touch if he makes an appearance in the Event.
  • Options
    This is what I've been wanting, but not getting my hopes up.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    I just figured it was Wicket they were talking about as they hadn't announced Wicket's skills yet lol
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    I just figured it was Wicket they were talking about as they hadn't announced Wicket's skills yet lol

But he was mentioned before

Wicket rounds out this Ewok invasion as he makes it onto the terrain of battle!

There's no rest for our warriors while larger threats roam the forest...
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »

But he was mentioned before

Wicket rounds out this Ewok invasion as he makes it onto the terrain of battle!

There's no rest for our warriors while larger threats roam the forest...

Ahhhh I clearly just read it to fast and glossed over it then, maybe it is???
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I guess the larger threat roaming the forest is apparently an ATST by all accounts - interesting to see such a thing in an event, rather than a raid. But I'm game - should be fun.