Training Droid Pack

Vs the T5 training Droids in shipments you get 3 more droids from the pack for 20 more crystals.
Pack gives you them now, shipments would take 2-3 days.

Replies

• Options
    You spend either
    • 6 shipments @ 60 crystals each giving you 42 droids for 360 crystals or
    • 7 shipments @ 60 crystals each giving you 49 droids for 420 crystals or
    • 1 training droid pack giving you 45 droids for 380 crystals

It'd take me a few days to save 380 crystals, but I could get the 60 now and take advantage of having a higher level character now. I think training droids now are worth more than training droids in the future :)
  • Options
    What bothers me is that the Training Droid Pack says "30% off - buy now!" which is at the least disingenuous and at the most an outright lie when you compare the price to the droids you can buy from shipments.

Pack: 45 droids for 380 gems = 8.44 gems per droid
    Shipment: 7 droids for 60 gems = 8.57 gems per droid

8.44/8.57*100 = 98.48%

That's a 1.5% discount. Last time I checked, 1.5% != 30%

What gives, EA?
  • Options
    I think someone posted somewhere(did I really write that) that the devs mentioned that they factored in the cost of refreshing the shipments when throwing the 30% figure. Sounds stretching things a bit too much, but I think that's their explanation. Like all things in the game, feel free to take it or leave it.
  • Options
    I think someone posted somewhere(did I really write that) that the devs mentioned that they factored in the cost of refreshing the shipments when throwing the 30% figure. Sounds stretching things a bit too much, but I think that's their explanation. Like all things in the game, feel free to take it or leave it.

Yeah they did but that is a very disappointing thing and very silly thing to do.
  • jtveclipse12
    158 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Yeah they did but that is a very disappointing thing and very silly thing to do.
    very shady silly thing to do