first time ever for this?

I took first today running a JKA lead. December 2015 shard. Has this ever been done before? Hahahhaa. (I may be a little biased towards JKA). https://imgur.com/gallery/6Re0M

Replies

• Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Nice bro, i also really like running jka. He's been in every arena squad i've used since his rework last year lol.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I can see JKA doing some serious damage with the advantage. I still think that the most entertaining galactic republic team I've seen is GK(L), JKA, Ahsoka, zBarris, zR2.

Those five man assists are so satisfying.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    I can see JKA doing some serious damage with the advantage. I still think that the most entertaining galactic republic team I've seen is GK(L), JKA, Ahsoka, zBarris, zR2.

Those five man assists are so satisfying.

I agree. It'd be nice to try a zBarris in this lineup
  • Options
    Haha I used to do it somewhat regularly after his rework in a December 2015. Can't remember who else was in that squad. Probably Lando, Rey, RG and...QGJ? I know it was ridiculous.
  • Options
    Congrats Mitchell, think I am on the same shard as you. No easy feat as it's tough competition. Trying out a resistance team myself...best so far is 5th...congrats again !!!
  • Options
    Thanks! Yeah I recognize you! I usually try and avoid your team. I'll lose GK before I even get a turn hahaha.