Faction wars.... a fun game idea.

KueChael
930 posts Moderator
Rules
All characters must be from the same faction. 5 minute battle vs another online player. To prevent sand bagging the AI automatically plays turn after 10 seconds. The winner gets 4 random character shards. Loser gets 1.

Play to earn 3 tickets per day, receive 1 for completing GW node 9, 1 for Daily Achievements and 1 for GW final node.

Replies

• Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    +1, even if it's old-style player vs. AI.

We could have e.g. 10 Arenas, one per faction.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    why not cut out the timer and make it "to the death" like ever other battle in game.
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    why not cut out the timer and make it "to the death" like ever other battle in game.

Lol. That's when you come down to savage kitten savage or maul and hit auto and look back 20 minutes later to see that it's still going.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    I do like the idea of a permanent game addition with "restrictive" faction choices that rotate per day. You'd be forced to use toons that you may not have invested too much in, That suprisingly is why I love the legendary events so much. Regardless of whether it's PvP or PvAI...however I do believe a lot of people are pushing for live battles though but I'd be happy regardless.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    +1

I'd be happy with player vs ai. As long as it's something more to do.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    K_mett1 wrote: »
    I do like the idea of a permanent game addition with "restrictive" faction choices that rotate per day. You'd be forced to use toons that you may not have invested too much in, That suprisingly is why I love the legendary events so much. Regardless of whether it's PvP or PvAI...however I do believe a lot of people are pushing for live battles though but I'd be happy regardless.

with the new game mode, all toons are going to be "important". This would be a nice extra place to exercise the roster that people are going to build.
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    K_mett1 wrote: »

with the new game mode, all toons are going to be "important". This would be a nice extra place to exercise the roster that people are going to build.

Agreed.
  • Options
    I like the idea of a rotating Faction-based battle. It might make me work on my Clones.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm thinking like the Star Wars arena battles game, how it pairs up team v team. Except this would be Faction vs faction. I also like all the other ideas.
    I just want to use a bunch of characters from the same faction. Like a rebel squad with Wedge lead, Biggs, Cassian, k2 ,R2. I think it would be fun.