Why no bonus for military Might assault battle

I would really like a bonus tier for this event it is the only assault battle without a bonus tier. Devs please add a bonus tier.

Replies

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    I would really like a bonus tier for this event it is the only assault battle without a bonus tier. Devs please add a bonus tier.

Because the event IS A BONUS it wasn't supposed to happen
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

This has nothing to do with the fact that there isn't a bonus tier. They reworked the rewards knowing they would bring back Military Might.

The op is correct, why is there no bonus tier?
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Nebulous wrote: »

This has nothing to do with the fact that there isn't a bonus tier. They reworked the rewards knowing they would bring back Military Might.

Because they said so?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Nebulous wrote: »

Because they said so?

When did they say so?
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    I'f like a bonus tier, even if I couldn't beat it. Might encourage me to gear my rebels past the point I needed to unlock Palp
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Ep shocked my max everything K-2SO for 112k dmg... my K2 has only 97k total hp/protection. Bonus tier... lol... sure im game... whats gonna change? Maybe he will use chain lightning first and hit everyone for 100k+ dmg?
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Ep shocked my max everything K-2SO for 112k dmg... my K2 has only 97k total hp/protection. Bonus tier... lol... sure im game... whats gonna change? Maybe he will use chain lightning first and hit everyone for 100k+ dmg?

Try getting him stunned, easier for me with R2 now.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    Liamtbqh wrote: »
    Loose_Lee wrote: »

Try getting him stunned, easier for me with R2 now.

Pretty much, singlehandedly, r2 helped me overcome the challenges of this event. He is pretty dang good in here.
  • Options
    Sure, even harder bonus tier would be appretiated...First time there was Military Might, it was a challenge, but now it is super easy...
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Ye, please add an extremely hard bonus tier
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Probably no bonus tier because they added ship rewards, and those are premium content.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    There probably will be one eventually, but this run of the event was an accident. The Forest Moon event was scheduled to happen today and tomorrow, but someone must have made a mistake because a couple days ago the Military Might event showed up on the event calendar in-game instead of the Forest Moon. So they made an announcement to say that Forest Moon was still on, and that it would show up in-game soon. And it did. But they didn't cancel the Military Might event because why take content away, right?

So next time it gets launched maybe it'll have a bonus tier. Or maybe it won't. In either event, they ramped up the rewards so I think that's a fair compromise for the time-being.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    People are complaining it's been changed and is now way harder. You want one more reason for treason!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    People are complaining it's been changed and is now way harder. You want one more reason for treason!
    People are complaining about Military Might? Are you sure you don't mean Forest Moon?
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Probably no bonus tier because they added ship rewards, and those are premium content.

Say what? How are ships premium content?
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    I welcome a bonus tier, I threw in my clones and they emerged twice with all most full protection
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options

The ships they added are premium ships.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »

The ships they added are premium ships.

The problem is what the giraffe are you supposed to do with 4 TIE Reper shards, they have zero value unless you use a credit card, what a premium prize
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    R2 makes it a lot easier. That stun on basic is a thing of beauty on palps.