Cantina 8-C help

I run a DN lead with Vader, Dooku, Sidious, and SA. All lvl 83, 7* except SA who is 4*. All gear 10 fully modded.

I borrowed a zMaul from my guild and beat it finally but no where near 3 star. Is this one of those don't even think about until all my toons are at gear 11, lvl 85? Any tips?

Replies

• Options
    I used a completely different team but I ran empire. Palpatine lead, tfp, tarkin,vader and royal guard. Palpatine and tfp were g11, vader and tarkin were 10 and guard was 9. I actually 3 starred the entire level 8 with them
  • crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sent you a pm.
  • Options
    I ran sith zmaul, zavage, sid, EP, vader and a borrowed DN could easily clear all of the cantina 8 battles.But I think you need something better than 4* SA she's too squishy at that level.
  • Options
    I ran sith zmaul, zavage, sid, EP, vader and a borrowed DN could easily clear all of the cantina 8 battles.But I think you need something better than 4* SA she's too squishy at that level.

Yeah unfortunately I don't have any zetas yet. SA is a key to my Sith team for speed but she doesn't last long for sure!