Where to place 3rd Zeta?

I've just acquired my 3rd Zeta and would appreciate any thoughts as to where to place it. My 1st one was popped on Kylo and as I run a DN led Sith team in Arena I put my 2nd on DN's leader. I'm currently hovering around the top 100 with the following team DN(L) G8, Zylo G10, EP G10, CD G10 and DV G10 so was wondering whether to put it on DN's unique or possibly even CD to improve my chances of making Top 50. However with all the talk recently of how effective Zfinn is in GW I was also toying with the idea of sticking it on him although as he's only G8 I'm not sure whether he would gain that much. So any thoughts? Cheers

Replies

• Options
    I did Finn yesterday and used him. He's amazing
  • Options
    Also have Vader and Nihilus unique. Vader is amazing to
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Unless u have the other Resistance ppl ready to go...Poe and Trooper at a minimum...i would skip Finn for now.

If u zeta Dooku, know that the 10% prot regain part of the zeta will not work under a DN lead.
  • Options
    From what you have above, ZVader could be good. Now so much arena, but great for raids.

ZCD isn't as exciting as he sounds.

A zeta on DN's other won't contribute as much in arena.

Saving it for a HAAT team would be good, but I'd say wait till you get them geared up a bit more.
  • DedrickRogue
    924 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Without knowing more about your roster besides those 6 it's pretty tough to make an informed suggestion.

I have both Dooku & DN's unique zeta'd, and I find Dooku's far more useful. Even losing his protection regen, the +15% counter dmg and constant crit immunity keeps him swinging much longer. He hits harder so more health steal under DN, and with Crit immunity can become virtually impossible for some squads to kill.

Honestly, out of my 6 zeta DN's unique is the only I would accept a refund on if offered.

Basically Dooku will help more in arena, but Vader will likely help more in raids & GW.
  • Options
    Firstly many thanks for the input. I eventually decided on Finn although I'm not sure that was actually the wisest thing to do. Now working towards my 4th Zeta so I thought as DedrickRogue pointed out about not knowing what my full roster was in order to make a more informed suggestion I'd include it here and if anyone can suggest a better spot for the 4th I'd love to hear it. Cheers
    https://swgoh.gg/u/garbageman/collection/