Which part of the yoda event does he unlock?

I'm positive that when yoda was revealed along with the event he was coming in it said that to unlock him you needed 5 4* Jedi and then to get more stars you needed... Well we already know that. My issue is that because of that post I didn't go out of the way to get more stars on my Jedi as I was content with a 4 star yoda for now.

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Stage 5 at 5*. It was always advertised as being that way.
  • Options
    Well they deleted the post where I saw it was 4 stars
  • Options
    I'm afraid you must've misread that somewhere. I've never seen/heard any information that he'd unlock at 4* , only at 5*. Which is correct, I checked it, but just have to wait a couple of days to 5* the rest of my squad.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    BoMbSh0cK wrote: »

In the originally released patch notes, it was stated that he would unlock at 4* but they edited to 5* fairly quickly. It might have just been an error when they typed up the original notes.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    No the original notes stated that you'd need seven 7* Jedi to max. That was the typo that was edited.
  • Options

In the originally released patch notes, it was stated that he would unlock at 4* but they edited to 5* fairly quickly. It might have just been an error when they typed up the original notes.

So I'm not the only one. Guess I'll be trying to get 3 more Jedi to 5 stars before the end of the event.

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options

So I'm not the only one. Guess I'll be trying to get 3 more Jedi to 5 stars before the end of the event.

People read what they want to read partially because this is the first toon to ever unlock at 5*. It never said that; see my above post.
  • Options
    Guess you could apply your statement to yourself since I'm not the only one that read it unlocked at 4 stars
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Guess you could apply your statement to yourself since I'm not the only one that read it unlocked at 4 stars

Lol. Go read the comments in the thread discussing the exact typo I said. The Devs even acknowledged the mistake and corrected it. You're both wrong....and that ok.
  • Options
    So how does the Jedi pack help, when Anakin is only 4* and non-farmable? If he was 5*, I would consider it to get Yoda. Really poor planning.
  • Options
    DarthBooey wrote: »
    So how does the Jedi pack help, when Anakin is only 4* and non-farmable? If he was 5*, I would consider it to get Yoda. Really poor planning.

Anakin is farmable
  • Options

Anakin is farmable

At what pace is he farmable?
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Ivan_Drago wrote: »

Anakin is farmable

At what pace is he farmable?

I farmed him from 0/80 shards to 5* with enough shards that this latest bundle put him at 6*. It's slow but doable.