Who to farm?

Blooper_Pazdro1
28 posts Member
edited July 2017
Hi, I have a problem, I don't know who to farm in the Cantina Shipments, Poe or First Order Officer? I'm currently farming FOST and FOTP from the hard nodes, and Phoenix from Shipments. I want to work on my First Order team, my Kylo is almost ready (7*, gear 10), my Phasma needs some work (4*, gear 7), same with FOST (5*, gear 6) and FOTP (5*, gear 7). The problem is, I also want Resistance. It's in horrible state, Rey is 7* gear 8, RT is 2* gear 4, RP is 3* gear 5 and I haven't unlocked Poe and Finn yet. So the question remains: Poe or FOO?

Replies

• Options
    Dang it, I meant *Poe or FOO
  • 7_GSTF
    203 posts Member
    Options
    Since your first order is in hugely better shape ... finish them completely or atleast 7 star gear 10 or 9 ( if you can't do 11...) then go for resistance .
  • Options
    Your Resistance is too far away to benefit from Poe at this stage, but FOO can also be useful as a TMR on the Rancor event, so go for the latter. Depending on the number of Cantina energy refills you take each day, it can be quick, and you'll probably be able to 7* both of them before either team is complete.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    FOO, your resistance characters are so much worse than your FO ones
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]