Durge

CardinalSyn
34 posts Member
edited June 2019
Durge
-
Tags: Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel, Separatist, Attacker.
-
Basic: Quick Draw: Deal physical damage to target enemy, this attack does 50% more damage to Republic, Sith, & Mandalorian opponents.
Special: Gauntlet Machineguns: Deal physical damage to all enemy's, this attack cannot be evaded. (4CD)
Special: Flame Projectors: Deal special damage to target enemy and inflict burn on them for 2 turns with a 20% chance to inflict burn on another enemy. ( 3CD)
Leader: Lead Of The Lancers: All Droid & Separatist ally's gain +20% health steal, protection up, & defense up.
Unique: 300 Years Of Torture: Durge has 20% evade & protection up, any IG units present also gain these bonuses & have a 30% chance to assist on random turns.
-
I mostly based this kit on Durge's appearance in the 2003 Micro Series and I figured this way he wouldn't be too OP, also this should help the Separatist tag and the Droid tag. For those of you how don't know Durge is ridiculously powerful and making him more true to his character than this would require a 5* event, I'd prefer him to be released at 4*. I'm open to tweak suggestions & I hope you guys think he'd make as good as an edition to the game as I do.
Post edited by CardinalSyn on

Replies

• Options
    I haven't made kits for them yet but the IG-Lancer Droid would work really well with him and he flys a NovaSword Space Superiority Fighter.