Suggestion for sith team.

collapsE
206 posts Member
Hello,
I'm playing sith team and I'm rank 1 at my payout for more than two weeks everyday.
I just wanna take tips from more experienced sith player.

I play dn lead, sith assassin, savage, shoretrooper ( I won't have sith trooper or gk for LONG time so no need to mention it)
and my 5th is where I'm not sure. I have ep 5* and dooku. I'm able to achieve rank 1 with both but ep seems way to paper.. He literary get kill from some not hard hitting aoe.
So what's your advice?
Here is my profile https://swgoh.gg/u/collapse/

Thanks for any constructive reply

Replies

• Options
    I would stick with Dooku, he's very annoying under Nihilus. You may want to level up Maul so you can switch between their leads later. Zader would also be an option if you use Sith Assassin
  • collapsE
    206 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks I solved it out and maul is way too far away
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Dooku

Also I know you don't want to think of ST, but from my experience a Sith team without ST is sorely lacking. Shoretrooper is not ideal unless you run an Empire lead.
  • collapsE
    206 posts Member
    Options
    I got your point but I won't buy him just from shipments.. I opened quite lot packs and not lucky there.. I'm still beating most ppl but my defence is not that strong ..
  • kevsmart
    492 posts Member
    Options
    No team is that strong on defense anymore, everything is beatable. You definitely want to work towards SiT though, he is very good under a DN lead.
  • Options
    Defense is non-existent at high levels but ST isn't just about making your team a brick wall but rather he just has natural synergies that can't be replaced by any other similar tank toon (unless maybe if you have GK) if you're talking about running a true/pure Sith team.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options
    I can say first-hand that Dooku is a nightmare under DN lead. My DN team just wouldn't be the same without him. He controls AoE's with stuns and ability block.

SiT is also pretty necessary.
  • collapsE
    206 posts Member
    Options
    Is that squad available at 85?
  • collapsE
    206 posts Member
    Options
    With like gk
  • Options
    Dooku over EP 100%.
    If you're finishing #1, I strongly recommend you invest some crystals into ST to get him to at least 4-5*. He's a way better fit with DN than shore.
  • collapsE
    206 posts Member
    Options
    I guess I will start farming him from shipments as I return from vacation.. As I farmed shore dn sa I invested lot already
  • kevsmart
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Why can't you farm him from cantina? Yeah it takes a while but it is doable, I just finished farming him there myself.
  • collapsE
    206 posts Member
    Options
    kevsmart wrote: »
    Why can't you farm him from cantina? Yeah it takes a while but it is doable, I just finished farming him there myself.

I'm level 78 that's maybe why lol
  • kevsmart
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Oh. Minor detail lol. :D
  • Options
    I'd say if you can spare the cash ... ST is worth buying crystals for.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    @collapsE I run DN, sa/st, dooku and Zavage mostly. I like to climb up via 3xCleanse teams. It's nice to have zader and zaul available too depending on who I'm facing.

Under zaul, dooku loses his ridiculous health steal. But EP gains survivability via zaul lead. I typically swap them if I think zaul lead will be better than DN.

That said, sa/st and Zavage are on 90% of my pvp presets. Worth the crystal purchase imho.
  • Options
    I'd say if you can spare the cash ... ST is worth buying crystals for.

giphy.gif

To be clear, since he's a tank, he's viable at4+* and good gear. Since shore is working for now, just buy ST shards when they're available, and save up pvp rewards for the shop.
  • collapsE
    206 posts Member
    Options
    Seems like team I like
  • Options
    Also how are you modding your tank? Make sure to use as many protection primaries as possible.
  • collapsE
    206 posts Member
    Options
    You saying since he is tank he is 4* viable.. But since he is tank dosnt he need to be tanky? What's the point bring him in when he dies first round? I'm just curious not offense
  • collapsE
    206 posts Member
    Options
    Also how are you modding your tank? Make sure to use as many protection primaries as possible.

there is my account linked feel free to add any suggestion about my mods
  • Options
    collapsE wrote: »
    You saying since he is tank he is 4* viable.. But since he is tank dosnt he need to be tanky? What's the point bring him in when he dies first round? I'm just curious not offense

Stars will add to his damage, armor, and base health. Useful, sure. But ultimately tanks are made durable from protection derived from gear and mods.

My ST (gXI 6*) has 26k health and 59k prot. 29k of that protection from mods. He has more BONUS protection from mods than he has base health. Under DN, that's 85k health. With his unique and almost nonstop defense up buff, he's a tough nut to crack.
  • collapsE
    206 posts Member
    Options
    Mkalmurphy wrote: »
    collapsE wrote: »

Stars will add to his damage, armor, and base health. Useful, sure. But ultimately tanks are made durable from protection derived from gear and mods.

My ST (gXI 6*) has 26k health and 59k prot. 29k of that protection from mods. He has more BONUS protection from mods than he has base health. Under DN, that's 85k health. With his unique and almost nonstop defense up buff, he's a tough nut to crack.
    that was helpful answer thanks for that !