Help me decide which squad to focus on

As the title suggests I'm having trouble figuring out what squad I should be working on. I seem to decide then change my mind almost every other day, hence nothing actually being worked on fully.

I would like to increase my arena rank mainly, I'm currently hovering around the 400-500 mark and feel as though I should be trying to push that much higher.

I don't know how to post my profile to here but my ally number is 378-465-444 (Name as in here).

Thanks in advance for any help!

Replies

• Options
    If you're new, go for Phoenix Squadren
  • Options
    Thanks Admiral

I'm currently level 84 and have Phoenix at five*, except Sabine. Are they worth levelling and gearing to 7*? I've never thought they were that good but of course don't have the experience.

I was thinking about First Order or Resistance because of the new film I'm sure they're going to be getting better....

I'll look into Phoenix though, thanks for the advice.
  • Options
    If you are going after First Order and Resistance, start now. First Order takes a long time. Resistance isn't as bad. You might be able to get them both 7* before the film. Depending on your play style.
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up Ruivussan. Guess I better get farming then!

Are they even good for Arena? I'd like to crack top 100 eventually...
  • Options
    TechnoTank wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up Ruivussan. Guess I better get farming then!

Are they even good for Arena? I'd like to crack top 100 eventually...

You can probably crack top 100 with either if well geared and modded, but resistance is defintely the better option (with R2D2).
  • Options
    Ah of course! R2D2. I didn't manage to get him but maybe by the time I've farmed them the event will be back, hopefully!
  • Options
    I get 1st at payout and a shard mate runs Resistance, he also can take 1st birthday problem. Both teams suffer from the bad AI on defense, I usually have to climb from 10-15, but I don't mind personally.
  • Options
    If you're new, go for Phoenix Squadren

this