Commander Luke

So the Devs say that Luke is on journey, and I have some wacky idea as to how he'd get there, in game.

What if they came up with a new mechanic that allows you to "upgrade" an existing character (farmer Luke) into a new version of that same character (Commander Luke) once that 1st character reaches its maximum potential. Essentially allowing you to swap your 7-star, gear 11 1st generation character for 10 shards of a new character of the same name. That 2nd generation character activation then allows you to enter an event where you farm the other 320 shards....... Cruel idea, isn't it.

Replies

• Options
    This whole concept is cool but it would get weird, what with 3 versions of han, 2 palpatine, 2 obi-wan ect.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    TAZZZOOO wrote: »
    This whole concept is cool but it would get weird, what with 3 versions of han, 2 palpatine, 2 obi-wan ect.

Two Anakin Skywalkers, 6 Jango Fetts, two Leias
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    TAZZZOOO wrote: »

Not saying the mechanic would apply to all characters of the same name, just epic characters ala Luke. They obviously seem reluctant to give Jedi Luke to us, figured something like this cruel, tiered system would make him more difficult to obtain than most toons.
  • Options
    I believe this has been confirmed to not be happening in a podcast or previous forum post... I don't think we need to worry about this
    "You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

https://swgoh.gg/u/humblemaverick/

• Options
    It has already been speculated, not going to happen.
    1. Spend resources on 1 hero, get 3 fully upgraded? LOL.
    2. Get 1 of his versions, you like his abilities and then all of a sudden they change them, so it can fit his other incarnation?