341 posts Member
...until he steals Taunt and gets murdered. :(

Krey

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I tried to steal a taunt. It didn't work. No idea if this is intended or not.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    I hope that is intended. I went for the button and suddenly realized what I was about to do and slapped myself. I didn't have the courage to go through with it. Waited for the toon to die and then hit it.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yoda gaining taunt really makes no difference unless you run a taunt character in your team like poe. Even i you run poe, the opponent attacking yoda is fine, yoda cant do **** 1 shots like GS or FOTP or IG-88 can who should be your opponent first priority a lot of the time, not yoda.
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    Taunt matters because yoda appears to be on the lower end of the hitpoint scale. So if yoda steals taunt, then instead of spreading damage across your team, it will focus only on yoda.

Dead muppet.

But if you want to suicide yoda, then go for it.

However, the discussion appears to be for naught. Looks like they thought of that. Does not look like he can steal taunt.

Would be a away to get off a taunt on another team and onto yoda. You taunt. Opponent taunts. Opponent's Yoda steals your taunt. You kill yoda instead of taunting tank.

Or funnier still. Yoda steals taunt and then shares it with the rest of the team. Now THAT would be hilarious.
  • Options
    According to a video I am watching on YT, Yoda did not steal Poe's taunt. So this is not a counter to Poe, it is more of a counter to Poggle and even QGJ if he can land his offense up on you.
  • Options
    I always have a hard time removing Taunt when I'm removing buffs with one of my characters.
    Even though it's green I always assumed it was considered a neutral effect for those abilities.

Must just have been RNG + Tenacity or something.