Looking for Guild

Rey23
13 posts Member
I don't know what to do in them or what they do for me. So I would need to be taught about it.

Replies

• Options
    Raids.
    Gear trading.
    Character development strategies.
    Fun discussions.
    Memes.
  • Options
    What level are you, i have one that is recruiting ally code 836 445 555
  • Options
    Discord app is helpful (Or Line depening on the guild).
  • Options
    We have some space available in our development guild; it'd be a great place to get your feet wet.
  • Rey23
    13 posts Member
    Options
    W_E_Quixote - I'm interested in your guild. I'd like to join. I am level 68. Name on game is Rey2
  • Options
    Whose? Lol you'd be a great fit for ours because we do have higher level guys that will help you out and you'll love our message board. Send me your ally code and I'll send you a request!
  • Options
    See my PM.
  • Rey23
    13 posts Member
    Options
    I already have one. Thanks everyone. My guild is looking for recruits. The name is Ganners Knights Of Cydonia.
  • Options
    Join my guild I'll give you all the gear you need personally
  • Options
    225-466-962
  • Pipeman
    5 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hit me up. Easy going guild. Line app preferred . Line Id pipeman_
  • Rey23
    13 posts Member
    Options
    looking for a guild again. the guild I was in had drama + i don't want any more ... and something tells me there could be. i am the leader of it but its not worth it. looking for a guild. I am level 70! will need help with learning about what characters to use against others. My highest level character is First Order TIE Pilot @ 66. My highest tier character is Darth Maul at gear tier 7. My highest character in power is Asajj Ventress. I am very fun to talk to and play with. Give me a chance. I picked a guild and it turned out bad . I was in the wrong guild at the wrong time.
  • Options
    I was about to recruit you Rey2, but then I realized that that would probably be a bad idea.

But if you feel like you can trust me this time, over the previous guy you chose, let me know.
  • Options
    We have a spot in our guild. Its for levels 60-75 and we run t5 raids regularly. Easy going guild 600 daily isn't a must people will help you and we got a discord channel. If you're interested my ally code is 622-418-285 or you can check out discord - 2MAxxpK